just had sliders and deep fried stuffed jalapenos

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
8oz of Pat Lafrieda 80/20 handpicked ground beef rolled into 2oz patties on quarter slices of
Dave's Killer Bread, 21 Whole Grains Thin-Sliced, with Velveeta and sauteed onions

on the side 10 breaded and deep fried cream cheese stuffed jalapenos and thousand island dressing

fucking amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I ate Eggs with Coca Cola.

Was ok tbh, Eggs tasted like shit but the cold Cola after taste was amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
I ate Eggs with Coca Cola.

Was ok tbh, Eggs tasted like shit but the cold Cola after taste was amazing.
cococola is too sugary mango juice is more my style

• +1
Never had mango juice.

I like cold tea.
nobody sells pure mango juice it's usually always mixed with pineapple and some apple juice, still try it., tastes good

• +1
nobody sells pure mango juice it's usually always mixed with pineapple and some apple juice, still try it., tastes good

Thx doc.

Will try it.

• +1
Are you sure you're not on steroids? You seem to eat a lot of junk food, and looking at your lifting videos, it all seems to be going towards your muscles...

• +1
Shook a sprite and cracked it open for today's workout. Only meal for the day 💪💪💪

• +1
Are you sure you're not on steroids? You seem to eat a lot of junk food, and looking at your lifting videos, it all seems to be going towards your muscles...
all I read is that you refuse to believe me, I refuse to spent effort changing your mind, I have as little reason to do that as I have to lie.
oh btw my food barely had any carbs, mostly fats and protien, which is essential for feeling full aw well as building muscle, not ideal but far from junkfood

• +1
all I read is that you refuse to believe me, I refuse to spent effort changing your mind, I have as little reason to do that as I have to lie.
I'm not accusing you. It's just as likely you have top-tier BBC genetics and play a sport. Take my suspicion as a compliment if it's misplaced.

• +1
u can get it from indian grocery stores

• +1