Just had the most calamitous job interview

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Interviewed for a government role, and it was competency questions about past behaviour, and another question where I had to read a scenario and give my thoughts and answer probing questions on the spot... The dumbest questions ever, e.g. "give pros and cons to that..."

Anyway I literally just rambled to every question and used weak examples as questions were different to what I was expecting. At one point they stopped me and said they didn't need the details I was giving. And there were two interviewers when I thought there would be one (video call). I just know they discussed how shocking my performance was once I left the call

That was my first job interview and a series of unfortunate events.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Bomber517
Interviewed for a government role, and it was competency questions about past behaviour, and another question where I had to read a scenario and give my thoughts and answer probing questions on the spot... The dumbest questions ever, e.g. "give pros and cons to that..."

Anyway I literally just rambled to every question and used weak examples as questions were different to what I was expecting. At one point they stopped me and said they didn't need the details I was giving. And there were two interviewers when I thought there would be one (video call). I just know they discussed how shocking my performance was once I left the call

That was my first job interview and a series of unfortunate events.
Security job ?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Security job ?
Yeah. The hours were shit though and I didn't really want it but it was still embarrassing.

Anyway, future interviews with some shitty security companies should be easier

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Yeah. The hours were shit though and I didn't really want it but it was still embarrassing.

Anyway, future interviews with some shitty security companies should be easier
I just completely gave up on getting a security guard job, fuck that bullshit Soy.I.A loisense, wasted like 600 quid on all the license bullshit and like 140 worth of taxis cuz the fucking place to do it was in the middle of nowhere.

• JFL
I just completely gave up on getting a security guard job, fuck that bullshit Soy.I.A loisense, wasted like 600 quid on all the license bullshit and like 140 worth of taxis cuz the fucking place to do it was in the middle of nowhere.
i've sent out well over 100 applications at this point, and I barely get any emails saying: "yeah nah mate we don;t want you, go die in a hole faggot".

• +1
Over
Yeah ngl most jobs are shit, and also pay shit

I'm kinda hoping for a 4 on 4 off schedule working days rather than nights, that would be ideal

I also didn't realise before I started that to do cctv u need another separate license for that too

• +1
i've sent out well over 100 applications at this point, and I barely get any emails saying: "yeah nah mate we don;t want you, go die in a hole faggot".
On Reddit everyone says it's easy to get jobs, and at uni the security were just a bunch of Somalis. Idk I only applied to one other place cos I just got my license but haven't heard back

• +1
Over
Yeah ngl most jobs are shit, and also pay shit

I'm kinda hoping for a 4 on 4 off schedule working days rather than nights, that would be ideal

I also didn't realise before I started that to do cctv u need another separate license for that too
yeah these faggots want you to have all the fucking btec cia licenses that exist, just to work at fucking primark or some bullshit.

fuck this man, rn im just working for my dad as a roofercel, but he told me he might be able to get me a job at this construction store, in the warehouse, think selco/wickes but not quite, since he knows the manager or something.

• +1
On Reddit everyone says it's easy to get jobs, and at uni the security were just a bunch of Somalis. Idk I only applied to one other place cos I just got my license but haven't heard back
bro I get so fucking pissed seeing these 5'4 balding indian uncles with a fucking cia badge on their 13 inch arms getting hired instead of me, fucking clown world.

• +1
You should work as a border security, so if you see a migrant boat with zoomalis coming, you can kick them back to Zimbabwe's sewers with your chad feet.

• +1