“Just have abundance mindset bro”

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
How the fuck am I supposed to do that? When I made tinder in 2023, there was only 1 girl that was replying to me out the 10 matches I had. 1 fucking girl that also happened to be good looking. All the other ones ghosted me or unmatched me.

And then I had to wait anohtber month to get another match that was interested enough to meet me. I don’t want to clinge on girls, I am forced to do so. I never had 5 different girls I spoke with, this stuff is impossible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, NoLongerHuman, whotthehell and 1 other person
Abundance mindset is only for people who already know they have other options. Such a cope phrase thrown around.

FlfSTEkaMAAtJNF.jpg

"You just need an abundance mindset bro."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, truthhurts, iloveboobs and 3 others
The Key is to take a shower, get a haircut and Just be Yourself bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Primalsplit, Apparition and 1 other person
Have u tried being confident?

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NoLongerHuman and Primalsplit
i feel kinda free

we’re still the the kids we used to be

i put my hand on the stove

to see if i still bleed

and nothing hurts anymore i feel kinda free

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Abundance mindset is only for people who already know they have other options. Such a cope phrase thrown around.
I never had any options at all. I always have to bet everything on just one girl and it never goes well

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Obviously, redpill phrases like that are trying to implement the mindset of high SMV male with options, but for him this mindset is natural way of how things work, implementing any mindset that isn't coming from your soul is cucked, mentally draining and ineffective, it's masochism

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Apparition
Just be an oscar winning actor bro. :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Gonthar
Easy to find 10 other jobs when you have the face of Idris Elba lollll.
I don't know if he could get a corporate job or something, men like him have limited opportunities: rapping, acting, selling crack, etc.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Primalsplit
Obviously, redpill phrases like that are trying to implement the mindset of high SMV male with options, but for him this mindset is natural way of how things work, implementing any mindset that isn't coming from your soul is cucked, mentally draining and ineffective, it's masochism
even if you have the mindset it doesn’t change the fact that you have no options. I don’t think any guy wants to clinge on one girl it’s just that there isn’t anything else

you need a wingman fr, but i maybe will go on dating app

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
No one does this wingman stuff in greece
you are in greece ?

come on man, during the summers you go in a normal island and its full of tourists who want to fuck dont lie. cuz i've been there a lot

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
you are in greece ?

come on man, during the summers you go in a normal island and its full of tourists who want to fuck dont lie. cuz i've been there a lot
I can’t fuck anything

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I don't know if he could get a corporate job or something, men like him have limited opportunities: rapping, acting, selling crack, etc.
This has got to be a nigger joke.

If you really get few likes out of tinder, it is over. I have friends who are nothing special, mid 20s, 6/10 and they get 99+ likes in less than 2 days. Imagine being chadlite+ on tinder.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
If you really get few likes out of tinder, it is over. I have friends who are nothing special, mid 20s, 6/10 and they get 99+ likes i
I can barely get like 25 or so…