MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Literally just all regret

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, jackthenerd, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
what surgery did you get?

also why are you not mod anymore?

post surgery regret is pretty common. just give it some time for the swelling to subside

include more info in your posts

Do you look too asian now?

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and SikKunt
did he ban without reason?
yea he banned @paulie_walnuts cuz he shitposted on his looksmax thread like 99% ppl do anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps and InZayn
I had the same thing man. Wait it out a while to see what you actually look like

what surgery did you get?

also why are you not mod anymore?
He was butthurt about a fight with some user. So he banned that user. Literal crybaby

He was butthurt about a fight with some user. So he banned that user. Literal crybaby
Yes I know now.
Why doesn't another mod just unban paulie if it wasn't a justified ban?

Yes I know now.
Why doesn't another mod just unban paulie if it wasn't a justified ban?
Isn't he unbanned? Or maybe he req ban again

When incels think they will ascend through surgery...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Zeta ascended and jefferson
Shiet... I hope things get better for you dude. I really fucking do. I have also felt regret after my spine surgery

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
fuark and this was with taban

why are you regretting?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Cuck is not replying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, NormieKilla, InZayn and 2 others
In 1 month you'll be insanely satisfied with the way you look, just saying. @MD_Hopeful69

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
give more info boyo

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2012 and SayNoToRotting
Two days post op and don’t look like myself. I think I’ll be content within a couple weeks

give it time for the swelling to go

also your brain is having hard time to accept and adjust to your new face, it's normal to feel disappointed the first days

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, crosshold and SayNoToRotting
No plastic surgery for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, SHARK, justanothergymcell and 2 others
people who have bdd or are very neurotic about their outer appearance are the people who are most likely NOT to be satisfied with the outcome of a cosmetical surgery

because the only non detable thing is that you look DIFFERENT after surgery but not necesseraly BETTER. there no measurement for this. and then your brain starts to work..do i really look better?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
people who have bdd or are very neurotic about their outer appearance are the people who are most likely NOT to be satisfied with the outcome of a cosmetical surgery

because the only non detable thing is that you look DIFFERENT after surgery but not necesseraly BETTER. there no measurement for this. and then your brain starts to work..do i really look better?
Don't you get morphs beore deciding?

Don't you get morphs beore deciding?

depends on the doctor and sugery

eg if you get jaw surgery changes of the soft tissue are almost unpredictable

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
depends on the doctor and sugery

eg if you get jaw surgery changes of the soft tissue are almost unpredictable
How risky is genioplasty and rhino?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
How risky is genioplasty and rhino?

genio is very low risk

rhino is extremely riskful regarding the aesthetical outcome...extremely risky..like the revision rate is soo high

only exception maybe of on this legit ethnic hooknoses where the surgeon doesnt touch the tip

• So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2205
Cheer up man, you're not meant to look like yourself 3 days after eye surgery.

Post op depression is a thing though. Even if people objectively (if there is such a thing) look better their self image might not agree since they are accustomed to their old faces and flaws. Usually the self image adapts in time and later when you look at photos of your old self pre surgery you will cringe at those flaws you got fixed.

But again, you are still far from final results still at this point which is expected.

genio is very low risk

rhino is extremely riskful regarding the aesthetical outcome...extremely risky..like the revision rate is soo high

only exception maybe of on this legit ethnic hooknoses where the surgeon doesnt touch the tip

Some surgeons do rhino with general anesthesia so you're awake the whole time. Tbh it sounds scary but I would rather do this since general anesthesia kills brain cells.

chronic pain

nothing really "jfl" about having regret after a surgery
I had a surgery for pectus carinatum, I had regret as well due to pain. But it passed, your pain is chronic though, so that sucks.
It's better than having scoliosis though in my opinion.

I had a surgery for pectus carinatum, I had regret as well due to pain. But it passed, your pain is chronic though, so that sucks.
It's better than having scoliosis though in my opinion.
i had surgery for my pectus excavatum years ago. I still have it now, but its not as severe. Fucking hate having this, taking my shirt off is the worst.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
i had surgery for my pectus excavatum years ago. I still have it now, but its not as severe. Fucking hate having this, taking my shirt off is the worst.
How come you still have it?
I did the surgery where they put a Titanium bar that presses the sternum into its normal place. It will get taken out after 2 years, (1 year left).

How come you still have it?
I did the surgery where they put a Titanium bar that presses the sternum into its normal place. It will get taken out after 2 years, (1 year left).
Apparently my bones were too developed and hard to have the bar put into place, i was 17 at the time. So i got the ravitch procedure instead

• Woah
so
Mostly flat, one side is sticking up by about 3 mm compared to the left side.
sounds like nothing noticeable. i wish i could have gotten the bar, results are 10x better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560