Just having a good time

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
Not jfling like most of you guys who have anger in your heart. Let it go, stretch, breathe deeply. If I tell you to smile you will say that you will get wrinkles, this means that your mind has been conquered. Sad! Let it go be happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 9670, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
Jfling is healthy retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
Not jfling like most of you guys who have anger in your heart. Let it go, stretch, breathe deeply. If I tell you to smile you will say that you will get wrinkles, this means that your mind has been conquered. Sad! Let it go be happy.
I tricked more people on apricty into thinking I wasn’t borreby it savo, anger will forever be in my soul and will be let out when I rape your grandmother

How would they ever know I was browless huh nigger
394F1A55 21D8 47D3 90C7 215579CFE288

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and delusionalretard
I tricked more people on apricty into thinking I wasn’t borreby it savo, anger will forever be in my soul and will be let out when I rape your grandmother
Screenshot 60

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What will you do to stop me nigger your probably a giga brachy cuck
@StrangerDanger Isn't this ironic when he is talking to the most similiar looking Barrett clone in existance? The resemblence is uncanny! Brachy sounds cooler, doli sounds like a DOLL which is FEMININE and GAY!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
@StrangerDanger Isn't this ironic when he is talking to the most similiar looking Barrett clone in existance? The resemblence is uncanny! Brachy sounds cooler, doli sounds like a DOLL which is FEMININE and GAY!
Barrett is ugly and dolis and brachys are feminine and gay meso master race will eventually be whole and brachys and dolis will be raped into one speicies

Barrett is ugly and dolis and brachys are feminine and gay meso master race will eventually be whole and brachys and dolis will be raped into one speicies
R1

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
not smiling atrophies your facial muscles and makes you ugly and prematurely ages you

muh crows feet tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Erik-Jón