Just hid all my looksmaxing stuff because Becky is coming to bake cakes for me tonight

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
JFL if you think I'll let her see all my expensive hair products, skincare products, remaining accutane pills, fake tan, castor oil for eye brows, and sunscreen with concealing effect :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bechadish, oldcell, Gren and 11 others
BeChad

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Lol same

Idk wtf im gonna do when I move in with a girl for the first time......

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Kingkellz
might aswell throw them in the bin those cakes will melt your collagen and cause hairloss

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Fucking Chad.me

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
JFL if you think I'll let her see all my expensive hair products, skincare products, remaining accutane pills, fake tan, castor oil for eye brows, and sunscreen with concealing effect :feelshaha:
What sunscreen would that be?

She would probably think they were some girl's tbh.

Easy way to make her feel jealous. JFL at being a cuck and hiding all that.

Last edited:
They don't care at all
Had girls borrow skin and hair care products

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
What sunscreen would that be?
1E768C72 C9F9 4CB3 BFCB EB53E0DDB42E

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Why ? Becky don't hide all her fakeup stuffs that can't even be contained in one whole room.
Do you have dark/green/blue/purple circles too ?
Fucking Chad.me
you were more happy when i met you bro
Lol same

Idk wtf im gonna do when I move in with a girl for the first time......
Don't think, don't lost your time with speculation it's worthless, this moment will happens......
NEVER.

Why ? Becky don't hide all her fakeup stuffs that can't even be contained in one whole room.

Do you have dark/green/blue/purple circles too ?

you were more happy when i met you bro

Don't think, don't lost your time with speculation it's worthless, this moment will happens......
NEVER.
JFL I asked if her eyebrows are real she said no. After removing her makeup she “basically has no brows” because they are very light colored (her natural hair color is light blond and she dyed it dark brown). On her top of head I could see her norwooding

• JFL
JFL I asked if her eyebrows are real she said no. After removing her makeup she “basically has no brows” because they are very light colored (her natural hair color is light blond and she dyed it dark brown). On her top of head I could see her norwooding
jfl she should mirin my chad eyebrow tier.
Let's hope i'm won't go bald ffs.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
jfl she should mirin my chad eyebrow tier.
Let's hope i'm won't go bald ffs.
And yes I have dark circles :feelswhy: Gonna do lower eyelid retraction this summer

• So Sad
And yes I have dark circles :feelswhy: Gonna do lower eyelid retraction this summer
over for our sleeping schedule ngl, i never had them when i sleeped well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616