Just hit 60 kg today ( leanmaxx update )

shieldzz

shieldzz

Now im at around 15% bodyfat,i think,

5-6 kg more left to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Imretarded?, Autismcel and 2 others
@PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
not even 10%,12% most likely . i would probably have to go to 50 to be 10 or 9%
Brad Pitt was 70 in fight club at 180cm. You need some muscle fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever, Imretarded? and shieldzz
Brad Pitt was 70 in fight club at 180cm. You need some muscle fr
kgs doesnt matter,only bodyfat does . People which have thin boness obviously have to go to lower killograms cuz bones weight less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and the MOUSE
No wtf you need to bulk, im like 60kgs at 5'10 but in my case im lean/athletic with muscle, In this 50-70kg weight range every kilo counts, especially when you are low bf, (Im like 8-9% bf), You should start working out and doing a 500kcal surplus at least

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I am 52kg at 181 :dafuckfeels:

It's fine though, I already started weight lifting

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, try2beme and shieldzz
No wtf you need to bulk, im like 60kgs at 5'10 but in my case im lean/athletic with muscle, In this 50-70kg weight range every kilo counts, especially when you are low bf, (Im like 8-9% bf), You should start working out and doing a 500kcal surplus at least
so much shit you write i didnt even know if i should bother to reply or not :forcedsmile:

@moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
you are bluepilled

you are done already
How am i bluepilled? Jfl good luck being 5'9 and 55kgs, When you can just be at the same leanness without looking like an autswitch prisioner

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and shieldzz
55kg (121lbs) holy fuck that’s an easy victim a full grown male will slap ur girls ass and there’s nothing you can do about it, better yet he’d knock you out cold and proceed to violently take your girl as you gain back your consciousness falling into deep despair and complete loss of masculinity and self esteem rethinking about your life decisions, all because of muh hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
55kg (121lbs) holy fuck that’s an easy victim a full grown male will slap ur girls ass and there’s nothing you can do about it, better yet he’d knock you out cold and proceed to violently take your girl as you gain back your consciousness falling into deep despair and complete loss of masculinity and self esteem rethinking about your life decisions, all because of muh hollow cheeks
dnr normie

How is this possible? I'm a 5'8 twink and I'm like 10% at 65kg. I literally have the bone structure of a child.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and incel194012940
Yeah imagine nuking your real life appeal to the ground just to have hollow-ish cheeks on selfies you can post on discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and thegiganigga
Yeah imagine nuking your real life appeal to the ground just to have hollow-ish cheeks on selfies you can post on discord
brutally true , you will only appeal to foids as long as they don't see masculine 6 feet+ maestethic chad

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Are you trying to become a femboy? That's very small for a male.

it's the 14th percentile for adult men and 57th for adult women.

55kg is way to far away from the male average.

You said you need to maintain that weight because you have small bones but that is hard to believe. if you need this to look lean, you'd legit have female tier frame.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Are you trying to become a femboy? That's very small for a male.

it's the 14th percentile for adult men and 57th for adult women.
View attachment 2980187
View attachment 2980189

55kg is way to far away from the male average.
View attachment 2980191
View attachment 2980190

You said you need to maintain that weight because you have small bones but that is hard to believe. if you need this to look lean, you'd legit have female tier frame.
not a single molecule greycel

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?