Just hit up single moms on Facebook

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
It’s very easy tbh. I’ve realized tinder is it just simply not worthwhile for a normie like myself even with looksmaxxing so I’ve had to improvise.

I hit up single moms on Facebook now because they are very desperate and don’t have many options. I currently am taking to this 28 year old cutie I met on my towns Facebook page.

I just messaged her saying “hey :)” she asked if I knew her and I said “no but I just think you’re cute and wanted to say hi”

Anyways it’s very easy to set up plans with a girl like this just say it would be fun to hang out and have drinks sometime. The success rate for this is hundreds of times better than on tinder. I recommended mass messaging milfs in your area ASAP before this method starts to leak out into the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Lev Peshkov
Legit thread. Met this baddie yesterday and I fucked the shit out of her ;)
Fd07fb0b4239a3210e000ae0a43da70b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Copeful, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others
@Mr_Norwood thoughts on hitting up single mums? 😳

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
My husband is dead i dont want to remarry i 8049909

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, Deleted member 5683, Gargantuan and 2 others
Hmm...I know personally some single moms, who divorced, then married again, all their second husbands look like crap: middle aged, fat, bald, short, ugly, etc. - their standards seem to be very low, even if some of them have kept their good looks even into their 30s, and only dated hot guys when they were younger.

Not bad actually, yeah its some used pussy, bu it still feels like a new one and some guys like older women, so....

@Mr_Norwood thoughts on hitting up single mums? 😳

I did it years ago through facebook but now i find that stuff too cringe now. I have met a few on plentyoffish in recent years.. but even that, now, for me is too cringe.

I'm fully nihilistic now and my libido is dead. I'll wait until i travel abroad to slay.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Hmm...I know personally some single moms, who divorced, then married again, all their second husbands look like crap: middle aged, fat, bald, short, ugly, etc. - their standards seem to be very low, even if some of them have kept their good looks even into their 30s, and only dated hot guys when they were younger.
Alpha fucks, beta buxx