just hit your face bro you will ascend

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
just punch your face bro, you will grow bone and ascend from 3 to 5.2psl.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 23218
lowkey
lets gatekeep bonesmashing tho i estimate that there are less than 100 actual dedicated bonesmashers across the world in the current time of 2022 we are the true .000000001%

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: babineux, TUSSELEIF, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 6 others
lowkey
lets gatekeep bonesmashing tho i estimate that there are less than 100 actual dedicated bonesmashers across the world in the current time of 2022 we are the true .000000001%
i will start listening to your music when smashing, a good song when smashing always makes me feel high t as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i will start listening to your music when smashing, a good song when smashing always makes me feel high t as fuck
specially blackpill curse 2 if u look soundcloud u can find timestamps trisdoxx kirill talks about bonesmashing near the end

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 15854
just punch your face bro, you will grow bone and ascend from 3 to 5.2psl.
Did you actually bonesmash or are you trolling? What are the safest areas to bonesmash. I feel like everyone is trying to play tricks on me. DId you get any results

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 15854
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Did you actually bonesmash or are you trolling? What are the safest areas to bonesmash. I feel like everyone is trying to play tricks on me. DId you get any results
id only do lateral zygo and chin. i feel ive gotten a few results but ngl id only resort to it if youre still incel after t maxxing in puberty. most will do it incorrectly, brain rattling, hitting vein, assymetry, end up looking uncanny like swiss, skin damage, inefficient load etc. surgery is way better if you have the money imo. bonemashing isnt easy and instant results

im not saying shit since im a public figure here nichemaxxed microceleb i cant confirm or deny anything not trying to be an asshole but i will tell you bonesmashing does work lmfao it's scary how well it works and how more people aren't doing it
how the fuck am i a creep?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and 2 others