"just ignore her bro". Foid doesn't give a fuck when I ignore her

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Vladimir Al Butin
@aids

@SecularIslamist

It's the same girl I publicly proposed in the class, a low inhib move. She was embarassed and then she was brutally ignoring me, didn't even look at me. It used to hurt me a lot, like I even cried that she won't be mine. I was in deep love. Now after some months she is showing some interest, but I'm ignoring her. But she doesn't give a shit man wtf do these foids want :feelswah:. I was crazy for you why you can't go crazy for me? I want her to put atleast some effort, she just smiles and makes eye contact. I know I'm not best option for her yet. It's last year of uni.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, bloomercel, aids and 7 others
Verbal diarrhea.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, undefined64, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
You don’t look good enough. You don’t have enough status. You don’t have the right behaviour.

It’s really that simple

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, asdvek, bloomercel and 8 others
Redpillers gaslight men too much
Simping or ignoring doesn't increase a woman's attraction to you
Is what @forevergymcelling said, your SMV

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, AutisticGymcel and XazaqazaX
You don’t look good enough. You don’t have enough status. You don’t have the right behaviour.

It’s really that simple
Looks: htn :feelshmm:
Behaviour: shy lone boy with no friends :feelswhy:

She: underweight mtb/htb, rich dad, no status

I want to fucking marry her and breedmax her.
Is that true that a true foid love comes with conditions like status and behaviour? She had approached me earlier and showed interest but my behaviour backlashed. Brutal

Redpillers gaslight men too much
Simping or ignoring doesn't increase a woman's attraction to you
Is what @forevergymcelling said, your SMV
Fuck redpill it backfired me. She's a simple foid who doesn't have any male friends, even on insta she follows very few males and majority are females

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

Is that true that a true foid love comes with conditions like status and behaviour? She had approached me earlier and showed interest but my behaviour backlashed. Brutal

Fuck redpill it backfired me. She's a simple foid who doesn't have any male friends, even on insta she follows very few males and majority are females
Based on your description she sees your as a loser, same reason a high MTB rejected me for being high inhib / no job / few friends. She has better options but she doesn't care much about looks, she is focused on money.

She can date better looking men than me who also have money, that's what foids date in their 20's. She's not gonna settle for a mid guy. Foids after 18 date men with good SMV, in highschool only looks matter.

I swear foids after 18 only see men in the most superficial way possible, as wallets most of the time. So we as men need to reject ugly foids who are under our looks level.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Based on your description she sees your as a loser, same reason a high MTB rejected me for being high inhib / no job / few friends. She has better options but she doesn't care much about looks, she is focused on money. Status is a real pill when you talk to foids with options.
How do you know she is focused on money? Why are these foids materialistic? What kind of status do these foids want, good job or a high position in a company?

• +1
How do you know she is focused on money? Why are these foids materialistic? What kind of status do these foods want, good job or a high position in a company?
She told me she was working since she was 17 and making money so she wants a man who makes more money than her who's also good looking and is funny (I was boring) and I bet she can get it despite only being a high MTB. She has IG so she can get one of them easy, probably a 25 yr old dude (she's 18).

That's why most virgin men after 18 keep being virgins until 23-25 (there's a graph from PEW) because foids incel men in purpose, read what I said before.

Last edited:
  • +1
@aids

@SecularIslamist

It's the same girl I publicly proposed in the class, a low inhib move. She was embarassed and then she was brutally ignoring me, didn't even look at me. It used to hurt me a lot, like I even cried that she won't be mine. I was in deep love. Now after some months she is showing some interest, but I'm ignoring her. But she doesn't give a shit man wtf do these foids want :feelswah:. I was crazy for you why you can't go crazy for me? I want her to put atleast some effort, she just smiles and makes eye contact. I know I'm not best option for her yet. It's last year of uni.
you’re going to go insane dude

this same shit happened to me 2 years ago.

she is leading you on, and she just likes your attention

• +1
She told me she was working since she was 17 and making money so she wants a man who makes more money than her who's also good looking and is funny (I was boring) and I bet she can get it despite only being a high MTB. She has IG so she can get one of them easy, probably a 25 yr old dude (she's 18).
Living life on tutorial mode :feelscry:. The competition is for us, becoming their best option.

My foid will arrange marry through her parents a beta provider, this means I have a chance to get her through looks (htn) + status. So much hard work for an underweight mtb whom I'm in love with :feelsrope:. Meanwhile she just has to relax, get good grades and wait for marriage.
you’re going to go insane dude

this same shit happened to me 2 years ago.

she is leading you on, and she just likes your attention
I know she likes my attention but it is what it is, let's accept the reality that foids can never lose. If she doesn't gets my attention she will go somewhere else to get that, social media or some social gatherings. The real hardwork is for us men :feelscry:

• +1
Living life on tutorial mode :feelscry:. The competition is for us, becoming their best option.

My foid will arrange marry through her parents a beta provider, this means I have a chance to get her through looks (htn) + status. So much hard work for an underweight mtb whom I'm in love with :feelsrope:. Meanwhile she just has to relax, get good grades and wait for marriage.

I know she likes my attention but it is what it is, let's accept the reality that foids can never lose. If she doesn't gets my attention she will go somewhere else to get that, social media or some social gatherings. The real hardwork is for us men :feelscry:
Water
Foids never have to try they get a man anyway, they can be riding the carrousel and still get a husband later. They don't even have to expend money on men, just on their stupid fraud (makeup) which basically is made to increase their SMV aka better hypergamy so they get a betabuxxer because GL men are too rare so they select men with money and fuck with Chads.

Thread '𝟭𝟱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 ☕ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱' https://looksmax.org/threads/15-rational-reasons-to-hate-women-the-blackpill-in-one-thread.1062023/ @XazaqazaX read this, I stopped simping.

Last edited:
  • +1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, Klasik616 and XazaqazaX
Water
Foids never have to try they get a man anyway, they can be riding the carrousel and still get a husband later. They don't even have to expend money on men, just on their stupid fraud (makeup) which basically is made to increase their SMV aka better hypergamy so they get a betabuxxer because GL men are too rare so they select men with money and fuck with Chads.

Thread '𝟭𝟱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 ☕ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱' https://looksmax.org/threads/15-rational-reasons-to-hate-women-the-blackpill-in-one-thread.1062023/ @XazaqazaX read this, I stopped simping.
Repped and bookmarked, but the foid reality it illustrates is beyond brutal. We shouldn't hate foids it's just that God gave them the upper hand through beauty. Foids were buried alive and weren't even seen as humans in the past. Let's accept the reality boyo, we men have to work out ass off regarding looks, status, money, personality and so on which is conditional. Conditional love for us.

P.S my foid doesn't even do makeup. She made me fall in love just by being natural.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Repped and bookmarked, but the foid reality it illustrates is beyond brutal. We shouldn't hate foids it's just that God gave them the upper hand through beauty. Foids were buried alive and weren't even seen as humans in the past. Let's accept the reality boyo, we men have to work out ass off regarding looks, status, money, personality and so on which is conditional. Conditional love for us.

P.S my foid doesn't even do makeup. She made me fall in love just by being natural.
Yes water all those redditors can't even discuss my points because they all know women only "love" men conditionally when for us it's many times the opposite, we have genuine love. Yet they think I hate women because I am full of hatred, not really it just disgusts me how the world works.

Last edited:
  • +1
you got hurt by that? mean your brain never ignored her, try harder to ignore, than she will magically crave to suck your dick

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

Lol. Based on what you write you will never get her. :feelsgah:

• So Sad
Girls aren't as prone to being 'crazy' for you bro. If you're not her best option, she has no reason to.

Verbal diarrhea.
Not his first language.

• +1
Yes water all those redditors can't even discuss my points because they all know women only "love" men conditionally when for us it's many times the opposite, we have genuine love. Yet they think I hate women because I am full of hatred, not really it just disgusts me how the world works.
It's the title which implies to hate women, would be better if titled as foid reality or something. Hating them won't lead to solution, the only solution is to minimise women's options by intentionally cutting them from work and internet/social media and leaving them with only few options. That's how world used to work.

Lol. Based on what you write you will never get her. :feelsgah:
Why? Not if I work on myself.
Not his first language.
What was he implying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and aids
What was he implying?
Verbal diarrhoea is a dysphemism for your speech being hard to understand and all over the place.
Dysphemism are a relatively more confrontational way of saying something, a dysphemism for having sex would be "fuck".
Euphemism are the opposite, a euphemism for having sex would be "sleep with".

• +1
@aids

@SecularIslamist

She's not showing interest in you, buddy. She's trying to be nice and polite, knowing you're showing signs of a stalking creep.

• +1
The fuck is that?

Reminds me of if you would dress this up:

5-2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and XazaqazaX
  • JFL
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi

> HTN
> no friends
pick one bro, they arent compatible