Just ignore women, or stare them lustfully, that's it -- Street Advice 101

Entitled Asshole

Entitled Asshole

I'm all about that mog, 'bout that mog, no cucking
Tired of niggas talking about seducing, game, text game, etc. Stop fucking doing this, sitting in their DMs like their little pets.

When out and about, give off the subtle but clear, "yes, I'll fuck you or have sex with you," vibe and ignore beautiful/all women. That means you can look at them like an object, but never look at them as someone deserving of any respect for no damn reason at all. Stop following for any charm, or any little hope or bluepill shit. These are random women, they don't deserve your time simping or being "nice" out of delusion.

No, this does not mean they will want to fuck you just because, I'm not saying that retards. I'm just saying, reducing simpdom & beta-ness is key. I am not going to give off the impression that I'd fold for any bitch. I am a rock immune, but also will fuck if she's worth my time. I am the prize, not her. I am not giving off any vibe that I'm desperate or will be taken in by them. I am not orbiting or cucking my time.

Stop jestering and lurking in their DMs, profiles, etc. Just go about, give a "sure I can fuck you" vibe, and ignore women or stare right at their tits. Don't try and be nice, normal, humble, sociable good guy. If she likes you, still ignore her and make her wait. If you wanna fuck her, give off the vibe but do not go out and chase to be led on like a little bitch orbiting her. Either chase to succeed quickly, or don't bother at all.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan and ascension