Just in case you need a reminder, tiny skinny girls are still the GOAT

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
It never even began for bitches with bmi over 16.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, Kristin, 0S4MA and 3 others
Petite girls > skinny girls

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dunkelheit, Swarthy Knight, counterintuitive and 3 others
OP is a stinky incel :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and theonewhocantascend
OP is a stinky incel :forcedsmile:
Weren't you that manlet that was coping against the heightpill? Get the rope pls :what:
Your baits are not even funny.

It's basically the same thing, wtf
No it‘s not.
Girls who are petite could still have wider hips or more feminine, "delicate" bone structure and gait.
They still have this lightly subcutaneous fat layer over them that gives them a feminine looking body despite them not being fat.

And then there‘s "skinny girls" who have a more androgynous and robust bone body build and likely suffer from some intersex traits.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and theonewhocantascend
No it‘s not.
Girls who are petite could still have wider hips or more feminine, "delicate" bone structure and gait.
They still have this lightly subcutaneous fat layer over them that gives them a feminine looking body despite them not being fat.

And then there‘s "skinny girls" who have a more androgynous and robust bone body build and likely suffer from some intersex traits.
Short woman are subhuman obese incel factories and only ethnics like their disgusting circus freak tier hips.

If you think the woman I posted look masculine, you need your eyes checked.
5'6-5'8 woman can still look feminine and cute. They simply need to be SKINNY.

But a "thick'' bitch can never be considered petite and delicate even if she is 4'11 :sick:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and LancasteR
I may actually die if Im not able to sink my teeth into a skinny girl's perky ass soon enough :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

australia...what a liberal shithole...even worse than canada and that's quite an accomplishment

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Way too skinny
You gotta be trolling, this time they are just normal skinny.

They are fogged by girls who actually look anorexic, but they still skinny enough to get this meat though.

• Love it
Yh petite skinny girls = patrician taste

• Love it
skinny with a good waist and hips at 5'6+>>>

petite is disgusting to me though, why would I doom my future sons

• JFL
skinny with a good waist and hips at 5'6+>>>

petite is disgusting to me though, why would I doom my future sons
Men are just so retarded tbh

Sometimes you gotta give it to foids, because hardly ever you would see one of them praising subhuman genes on men.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
I agree. It’s disgusting to see all these “thic” fat girls being pushed all over the Jewish media.
In the 2000s, those women I posted would be considered "thick'' if anything. Meaning skinny but with some boobs and breast.

Not this shit:
Images   2024 05 18T112941661

Crazy how men will gaslight themselves into feeling attracted to anything.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
No it‘s not.

This. Skinny foids look starvemaxxed and have more masculine features. Petite look more natural and way more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR