Just interesting what is wrong with my face

D

Deleted member 2864

Silver
Ok, I'm nose breather for all my life could anybody tell me why my face have such shape, how do u think what is really bad about it ? What do you think about philtrum, jaw and chin
Here is video and some photos:

(there are some photos as a child too, for better understanding of my face development)

Mirin nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ok, I'm nose breather for all my life could anybody tell me why my face have such shape, how do u think what is really bad about it ? What do you think about philtrum, jaw and chin
Here is video and some photos:

(there are some photos as a child too, for better understanding of my face development)

Fucking brutal your narrow skulled like me Damn so their is 1 cope gone it's literally all genetic weather your a narrow skulled cuck or not

Fucking brutal your narrow skulled like me Damn so their is 1 cope gone it's literally all genetic weather your a narrow skulled cuck or not
So how do u think, I'm ugly looking (idk, for example comparing to Hollywood celebs)
Mirin nose
What do u mean?
Btw, ok I'm narrow skilled, but what about jaw, chin and philtrum?

So how do u think, I'm ugly looking (idk, for example comparing to Hollywood celebs)

What do u mean?

Your average however compared to top models you have a narrow skull it is ogre if you don't look like top models tbh

10/10 nose bro
Start mewing

10/10 nose bro
Start mewing
But I'm nose breather for all my life as I said, I mean I'm literally mewing all my life, isn't it?

why is the skin not attached to the chin?
And jawline

genetics bro, unlike what most mew copers will tell you genetics are still the deciding factor

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
why is the skin not attached to the chin?
And jawline
Well, actually idk, like I really can't understand what u r talking about :) as I see my skin is attached to the chin, maybe as a rookie in 'self understanding' threads I can't understand your speech, so if u have some info about it link me plz

OPs pheno is so hot on girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs and GenericChad1444

Mewing and not mewing

Mewing and not mewing

Yeah, I see the difference, what is more important I see beautiful chin and jaw, cool for you (if it's your video)

U mewing with ALL the tongue in the palate? I think no.

genetics bro, unlike what most mew copers will tell you genetics are still the deciding factor

tbh. Guy has mouthbreathed all his life but has an upturned nose jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Nose plus eye area.
Needs surgery asap.