Just inyected 250 of test fuaaaaark

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Im currently on deca 200mg test 250mg and turinabol 30mg FUAAAARK gonna mog hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, flippasav and PsychoH
i congrulate your foid to male transformation but why u decide to go 0 smv from infinite smv

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Imagine this face with a 6'3 lean and jacked body fuaaaaaaaark i will giga mog all indios in Bolivia

Attachments

• 27398.jpg
    27398.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
@flippasav

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I will become gaytok famous

Fuaaaaark im so motivated to gigamog everyone

Attachments

• 3812342_WIN_20231210_10_21_58_Pro.jpg
    3812342_WIN_20231210_10_21_58_Pro.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
you should watch out that you natural T production will not shutdown , otherwise you need to inject T forever in you life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
you should watch out that you natural T production will not shutdown , otherwise you need to inject T forever in you life
Idk i do this to dont commit suicide i dont care if i live 10000days more or 1 day more i just dont care i can do anything im undestructible, i dont give a shit about my life i have nothing to live for i just dont die bcs I want to get muscular and play chess thats all

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Idk i do this to dont commit suicide i dont care if i live 10000days more or 1 day more i just dont care i can do anything im undestructible, i dont give a shit about my life i have nothing to live for i just dont die bcs I want to get muscular and play chess thats all
Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
absolute retard

Dont care i live my life you do urs, how meaningful is ur life?
more meaningfull then injecting shit in my body so i dont feel like killing myself and have nothing going for me other than becoming big and further fucking up my health for muscles.

more meaningfull then injecting shit in my body so i dont feel like killing myself and have nothing going for me other than becoming big and further fucking up my health for muscles.
Good to know, you seem to cate about ur future i dont thats the difference btw us