Just kissed girl first time ever

U

uksucks

Bronze
Felt so fkn weird. She was all over me ajr decently attractive for UK girl

In Budapest first time tryint abroad just proof geomaxujg is legit drunk AF

Cockblocked by her friends FML
WONT STOP UNTIL I ASCEND

ALSO confidence and low inhib is legit. Afterwards so many interactions with other girls ETD that I was ignored by before. JUST BE NT IS LEGIT OVEE FOR AUTISTS!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Clqs, Gonthar and 9 others
Hug age 15.
Held hands age 15
KISED AGE 24

NOT OVER TILL IT'S OVER NIGGAA

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, deepfuckingvalue, unfortunatehobbies and 17 others
at 24 ? did she notice you suck at kissing ?

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, tombradylover, 97baHater and 3 others

WONT STOP UNTIL I ASCEND

ALSO confidence and low inhib is legit. Afterwards so many interactions with other girls ETD that I was ignored by before. JUST BE NT IS LEGIT OVEE FOR AUTISTS!!!!
Nice bro congrats. I try to never kiss girls lol some get mad and won't let me fuck unless I kiss but have fun with my mental diseases I guess. Also, Budapest is lit bro (y)

Don't kiss hoes bro

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and noobs

WONT STOP UNTIL I ASCEND

Proud of you no longer incel, your going to be perceived as a true hero in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Good.

• +1
The second OP left the UK life began.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, tombradylover, uksucks and 3 others

WONT STOP UNTIL I ASCEND

Yep

Geomaxxing is legit fuck anybody who says otherwise lol they full of shit.

The uk is incel island but leaving it you realise the world isn’t as hard as the united shitdom

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, watah, uksucks and 1 other person
I’m pretty good at it got much exp prob kissed over 40 girls tbh all ranging from MID to Stacy. Still only low bodycount cos inceldom

Girls will kiss a mentalcel but not fuck then it’s rule 101 of incels, your go enough to let touch hell I even feel some of their pussies and lick their necks and shit but they won’t let me stick my pp in their V

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, 97baHater and Rea
Bruh kissing is literally intuitive af, I don't get how someone would "suck at kissing" unless they were chained in a basement all their life and never saw the light of day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phxx, Rea and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bruh kissing is literally intuitive af, I don't get how someone would "suck at kissing" unless they were chained in a basement all their life and never saw the light of day.
Cope. I literally suck at kissing. I kissed 4 girls and they told me that my kiss suck cause i was tilting my head like a retard jfl

I think that even among incels i'm the most autistic

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Cope. I literally suck at kissing. I kissed 4 girls and they told me that my kiss suck cause i was tilting my head like a retard jfl

Slayer

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Rea
Yep

The uk is incel island but leaving it you realise the world isn’t as hard as the united shitdom
Even if its still with UK girls abroad mogs

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and uksucks
Yep

Why do you think so? Do women have crazy standard in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Lmao what? I mean yeah you have to tilt it slightly (usually to the right) so your noses don’t get in the way, idk what you did tho lol.

Then you just put their upper lip between your lips and do the kissing motion (some girls might want to go for the upper lip and so you will have to go for their lower lip instead which I personally find a bit awkward, but based on my experience it’s a rather uncommon occurrence).

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Lmao what? I mean yeah you have to tilt it slightly (usually to the right) so your noses don’t get in the way, idk what you did tho lol.

Then you just put their upper lip between your lips and do the kissing motion (some girls might want to go for the upper lip and so you will have to go for their lower lip instead which I personally find a bit awkward, but based on my experience it’s a rather uncommon occurrence).
I did something like that without moving my lips (screen is 2 lips kissing)

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, EverythingMattersCel and uksucks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and uksucks
IMG 1608

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, autistic_tendencies and uksucks
Her name was Millie from Bristol.so drunk I'll probably forget by the morning

Lol probably I did suck but it felt so weird it's hard to believe there's any skill to it
imagine if she was your first everything :feelshah:

• +1
Also wtf is up with guys offering you their drinks tf

All that to get cucked by the big asian cock transfer students
3771692 cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02

• JFL
Reactions: watah and uksucks
Even if its still with UK girls abroad mogs
It's like they think it's fate a UK girl and a UK guy abroad. Match made in heaven

• +1
Reactions: Phxx
Yes also if they know you came alone it's giga over.
bro let's link when you're back in the UK. we are in a similar position and age, but we can ascend through numbers and low inhib theory. what part of UK are you from?

Why do you think so? Do women have crazy standard in the UK?
Uk has the ugliest women in Europe. They are low IQ have 0 fashion sense and are fat and the most hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and uksucks
22 and KHHV, good for you bro. How is it like to kiss a foid? Also what's ur rating.

22 and KHHV, good for you bro. How is it like to kiss a foid? Also what's ur rating.
Feels really strange not sure if I'd say the sensation is nice, it's just the validation really.

Not sure . id probably get rated MTN but I'd say I look better than 85% of men in the UK.