• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 28541, Nick.Harte and 2 others
looks a lot better

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Darwined, 5.5psl and 6 others
looks a lot better
Not in the face.

Some people just don't have the bones. I could instantly tell, even in his fatso version.

It is what it is.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
Not in the face.

Some people just don't have the bones. I could instantly tell, even in his fatso version.

It is what it is.
He's still not lean enough to get ripped face. Most boneless people start getting definition at 10-12% bodyfat, this is 16-17% ofc he looks fat

He has barely visible abs, almost no striations and some veins popping (keep in mind veins are highly genetic and some people won't see bicep vein even in low bf while others will get them in higher ranges). All this is present in good lighting, so no he is not very lean, he's fit but not shredded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5.5psl, plukee and 2 others
He's still not lean enough to get ripped face. Most boneless people start getting definition at 10-12% bodyfat, this is 16-17% ofc he looks fat
"Just a few more pounds, trust me bro, once your hollow cheeks show you will slay left and right. Girls looove hollow cheeks"

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Bushman, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Is that u bro?

"Just a few more pounds, trust me bro, once your hollow cheeks show you will slay left and right. Girls looove hollow cheeks"

That dude doesn't look better due to fucking thin neck. PSL retards think jaw is law when in reality wide jaw is actually a wide jaw + thick neck. He looks miles better than before cut at least facially.

That dude doesn't look better due to fucking thin neck. PSL retards think jaw is law when in reality wide jaw is actually a wide jaw + thick neck. He looks miles better than before cut at least facially.
Cope after cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 23558
Cope after cope
Lol stay delusional

Small frame and shit neck make you look weak and being gl is all about being strong/masc for men. Prettyboys are repulsive to any grown woman if lacking body and looking like a twig, this is all based on real life and not your basement.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 23558
No, just some transformation I found
I had a similar facial structure to that guy at 16-17. I was able to completely transform it. In fact, I’m going to be making a thread about it soon. I basically shit on all the blackpill theories here regarding what my genetic max/cap was. I might be an outlier, but it’s worth discussing on here

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 26197 and 2 others
Lol stay delusional

View attachment 2330313

Small frame and shit neck make you look weak and being gl is all about being strong/masc for men. Prettyboys are repulsive to any grown woman if lacking body and looking like a twig, this is all based on real life and not your basement.
Subhumans look terrible. Damn, what a revelation. Point still stands. Leanmaxxing is a cope for boneless subhumans

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Not in the face.

It is what it is.
Should I cut to low body fat, is it worth it for me. You said you could tell instantly looking at that guy. I’m 5’10 200lbs with a good amount of muscle. Or just stay frame mogging

Subhumans look terrible. Damn, what a revelation. Point still stands. Leanmaxxing is a cope for boneless subhumans
Subhumans look terrible no shit. But the guy you posted looks good in face, just looks like a fucking skinny gay retard who sucks cock due to being weak. It all comes from his neck.

The dude in original photo is not lean at all, I'm not saying he would slay, but his face would certainly be more defined if he were actually lean.

Left looks strong, right looks uncomfortable and gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Hero of the Imperium and Sprinkles
Should I cut to low body fat, is it worth it for me. You said you could tell instantly looking at that guy. I’m 5’10 200lbs with a good amount of muscle. Or just stay frame mogging

Your face probably wouldn't improve much.

I would get grooming down first. Then you can run big boy framemogger game.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
not lean enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and SlavicGeneral

I swear they are only posting just to bully us klinefelterscels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Wym grooming? With this exact style I’ve fucked 4 bitches in 3 months. One htb 3 mtb

• +1
Wym grooming? With this exact style I’ve fucked 4 bitches in 3 months. One htb 3 mtb
Why do you ask for advice then if it clearly is working out.

Don't leanmax in this case.

And with grooming I meant mainly your beard, it looks kinda ungroomed.

Why do you ask for advice then if it clearly is working out.

Don't leanmax in this case.

And with grooming I meant mainly your beard, it looks kinda ungroomed.
cause you can always look better?

• +1
cause you can always look better?
True, but your face wouldn't benefit alot from learnmaxxing. Atleast not to the point most people here advocate for

• +1
Reactions: heedandfail
From it never began to it’s over

Lean maxxing is cope for the most part

If you don’t slay at 15% bf you’re not gonna slay at 10 in 85% of cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 32266
he is white so he can slay med girls

jawlet slav with no bones obv it did nothing

He needs to get below 10% bf to show any definition in his boneless face

leanmaxxing will change your life, on folks.

The female guards couldn’t keep themselves off the chiseled inmates at Bergen-Belsen