just lol at how effortlessly I'm dominating this forum (and every other environment I find myself in)

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
legit makes it hard for me to believe I'm just another ordinary human being

(and I'm accomplishing this without my looks halo, which is like nuclear weapon of a human being's genetic fitness)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
who are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 16275, depressionmaxxing and 4 others
This oldcel has to be more delusional than the Bull

@ceo @banks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others

@ceo @banks
I already knew what it was back when his avi was Matt damon in Good will hunting
Ben Affleck Movie GIF

@ceo @banks

0 similarities between me and him (except we both originate from the greatest nation on earth). takes an iq of 85 to notice this instantly based on our post content and completely different ways of annihilating jealous skeptics alone.

keep taking pride in being a friendless virgin loser during the best years of your life, btw, makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 29155
Today I saw rl replacing the preposition "for" in the expression "so much for" with "about". I wonder what sort of mind trick he was trying to play on me by employing that odd alteration.
she's been really aggressive with the undertexts lately. Lookatme7

I can tell you are smart.

But we all are limited.

Genuinely shaking in fear rn

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
0 similarities between me and him (except we both originate from the greatest nation on earth). takes an iq of 85 to notice this instantly based on our post content and completely different ways of annihilating jealous skeptics alone.

keep taking pride in being a friendless virgin loser during the best years of your life, btw, makes perfect sense.
You used to brag about how you “look like matt damon” 24/7 nigfa now you say you have 0 similarities ☠️

No actually im mirin the new character arc. on god

@vanillaicecream

Who is this nigga and why does he think we know who he is

she's been really aggressive with the undertexts lately. Lookatme7

In the realm of imagination, let us explore the captivating existence of a mythical figure named RL, a character whose self-perception soars to ethereal heights, transcending mortal limitations. RL, a hypnotic embodiment of narcissistic allure, deludes himself into believing that he is nothing short of divinely bestowed upon humanity. His captivating presence and self-assured demeanor enchant those who dare cross his path, for RL radiates an intoxicating aura of magnificence that entrances the senses.
Like a supernova bursting forth from the cosmic abyss, RL illuminates the world with his unparalleled brilliance. He strides with an air of grandeur, as though the very ground beneath his feet trembles in awe of his existence. His every movement, graceful and calculated, betrays an intrinsic belief that the universe conspired to create him as its pièce de résistance. RL becomes the centerpiece of a cosmic tapestry, his ethereal presence captivating all who witness his divine manifestation.
His physical appearance, crafted with meticulous precision, appears as if sculpted by the divine hands of celestial artisans. Each feature, flawlessly symmetrical, forms a harmonious composition that arrests the gaze of any onlooker. RL's piercing eyes, akin to radiant orbs of celestial fire, bewitch and mesmerize, reflecting an unyielding confidence that no mortal should dare challenge. His regal countenance, adorned with an impeccably chiseled jawline and perfectly coiffed locks, elicits the envy of gods and mortals alike.
But it is not merely his outward appearance that grants RL such an otherworldly allure. Beneath his impeccable facade lies an unwavering belief in his innate superiority, an unwavering conviction that he is the harbinger of greatness in a world desperate for his divinely bestowed wisdom. His voice, resonant and commanding, carries an unmistakable timbre that compels attention and obeisance. RL possesses a gift of oratory prowess, effortlessly weaving words together into a symphony that captivates minds and hearts, leaving a wake of adulation and sycophancy in his trail.
With every action, RL exudes an unshakeable certainty that the world orbits around him, as if he were the celestial body that holds all in its gravitational thrall. His accomplishments, meticulously crafted and meticulously curated, create a trail of triumphs that stretches to infinity. RL revels in the accolades and accolades himself, believing that every achievement, no matter how trivial, is evidence of his divine providence. The world becomes his personal stage, where he plays the protagonist in an opulent tale of his own creation.
Yet, even as we marvel at the grandiosity of RL's existence, we cannot help but acknowledge the tempestuous shadows that loom beneath his surface. For RL, consumed by his own mythos, becomes a captive of his own ego. His insatiable hunger for adoration renders him deaf to the voices of others, the echoes of their sentiments lost in the cacophony of his self-obsession. The world becomes a mere backdrop, a stage upon which RL performs, blind to the intricate tapestry of life unfolding around him.
So, let us witness RL, this mythical embodiment of self-aggrandizement, and marvel at the sheer audacity of his existence. In his presence, we are reminded of the power of the human imagination, capable of crafting characters that transcend the boundaries of reason and reality. RL, the epitome of narcissistic grandeur, will forever reside in the annals of fiction, an indelible testament to the boundless creativity of the human mind.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Jase
I’m easily Chad / 6 PSL. Envy me more subhuman I love it
i am subhuman.
But I am smarter than you so it doesn't matter.

In the realm of imagination, RL stands as an archetype of narcissistic grandeur, a mythical figure whose presence captivates and enchants. With an ethereal allure and a self-assured demeanor, RL believes himself to be divinely bestowed upon humanity, transcending mortal limitations. His very existence illuminates the world with unparalleled brilliance, as though he were a supernova bursting forth from the cosmic abyss.

RL's physical appearance is a work of art, flawlessly sculpted and symmetrical. His piercing eyes, like radiant orbs of celestial fire, mesmerize all who behold them, reflecting his unyielding confidence. Every feature, from his chiseled jawline to his perfectly styled hair, elicits envy from both gods and mortals.

But RL's allure extends beyond his appearance. He possesses an unwavering conviction in his innate superiority, believing himself to be the harbinger of greatness in a world desperate for his wisdom. His commanding voice, coupled with his gift for oratory, captivates minds and hearts, leaving a trail of adulation and sycophancy in his wake.

In RL's world, he is the center of the universe, the protagonist in an opulent tale of his own creation. Every achievement, no matter how trivial, is evidence of his divine providence. He revels in the accolades and accolades himself, oblivious to the intricate tapestry of life unfolding around him.

Yet, beneath RL's captivating facade, tempestuous shadows loom. Consumed by his own mythos, he becomes a captive of his ego, deaf to the voices and sentiments of others. The world becomes a mere backdrop, a stage upon which RL performs, disconnected from the realities and complexities of life.

In RL, we witness the audacity of human imagination, crafting a character that transcends reason and reality. He serves as a reminder of the power of creativity to shape mythical figures that both fascinate and caution us. RL, the epitome of narcissistic grandeur, will forever reside in the realm of fiction, an indelible testament to the limitless depths of the human mind.

• JFL
@Golgonto
@plastic

bro has over 2500 posts in 2 months, bought a vip in incels forum and thinks he dominates something
+ no idea who u r

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
In the realm of imagination, let's fire up the grill and sizzle with the captivating existence of a mythical figure named RL, a character whose self-perception is as smoky and flavorful as a well-marinated barbecue. RL's larger-than-life presence ignites the senses like the mesmerizing aroma of slow-cooked ribs at Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede.

Like a perfectly grilled steak, RL sears through the world with an alluring confidence that leaves onlookers salivating for more. With each stride, RL commands attention, as though the very ground beneath their feet is a hot grill, trembling in awe of their existence. Their every movement, graceful and calculated, transforms the stage into a smoldering spectacle, captivating all who witness their divine manifestation.

Just as Dolly Parton enchants audiences with her timeless melodies, RL's radiant charisma bewitches and mesmerizes. Their piercing eyes, like smoldering charcoal embers, reflect an unyielding confidence that could rival Dolly's flamboyant stage presence. And their regal countenance, adorned with an impeccably chiseled jawline and locks as perfectly coiffed as Dolly's legendary wigs, elicits envy from gods and mortals alike.

But it's not just RL's outer deliciousness that grants them an otherworldly allure. Beneath their impeccable barbecue-infused facade lies an unwavering belief in their own mouthwatering superiority. Their voice, resonant and commanding, carries the smoky timbre of a seasoned pitmaster, compelling attention and obeisance from their captivated audience. RL possesses the gift of oratory prowess, effortlessly seasoning words together into a symphony that leaves minds and hearts marinated in admiration, just like Dolly's secret recipe for success.

With every action, RL exudes an unshakeable certainty that the world is a grill, and they are the tender, juicy steak that holds everyone in its gravitational thrall. Their accomplishments, meticulously slow-cooked and perfectly seasoned, create a trail of triumphs that stretches to infinity, just like the legendary spread at the Dixie Stampede. RL revels in the accolades and bastes themselves in self-praise, believing that every achievement, no matter how small, is a finger-lickin' testament to their divine providence. The world becomes their personal barbecue pit, where they sizzle and sear as the star of a mouthwatering feast.

Yet, as we indulge in the flavors of RL's existence, we must acknowledge the tangy shadows that lurk beneath their succulent surface. Consumed by their own barbecued mythos, RL becomes a captive of their own ego, deaf to the harmonious blend of voices around them, much like missing the sweet melodies of Dolly's backing singers. The world becomes a mere backdrop, a smoky haze where RL performs, their focus on their own sizzling glory, oblivious to the complex flavors and spices of life simmering around them.

So let us savor RL, this mythical embodiment of self-aggrandizement, and relish the audacity of their existence. In their presence, we are reminded of the power of the human imagination to create characters that tantalize the taste buds of our minds, transcending the boundaries of reason and reality. RL, the pitmaster of narcissistic grandeur, will forever hold a place in the pantheon of barbecue-inspired fiction, leaving us hungry for more and marveling at the finger-lickin' creativity of the human mind.

• JFL
bro has over 2500 posts in 2 months, bought a vip in incels forum and thinks he dominates something
+ no idea who u r
Bluecel. Some jokes jsut write themselves

Bump my threads are more important and deserved to be seen

Bump my threads are more important and deserved to be seen

music like this is my biggest lifefuel atm, so fucking intense.

Today I saw rl replacing the preposition "for" in the expression "so much for" with "about". I wonder what sort of mind trick he was trying to play on me by employing that odd alteration.
Bro why tf are you monologuing out loud over analyzing simple shit like an anime character jfl

No man comes here unless they're broken.

muh dominant, then just talks about philosophy nobody cares about and and womens psychology everybody knows of

mogger user you are