Just lol at how pathetic men are

D

Deleted member 86684

Iron
Whenever a woman starts at my work, these old boomer animals will fight each other to help her. I fundamentally cannot understand why. Do they think they are going to get sex out of it? They have a bloated hag at home who will have a problem with that. I don't even think it is that to be honest. It is some innate desire to serve women. They surely must know some 20 year old is not going to sleep with them.

I do little things to make a woman's first few days harder at my job. When they inevitably quit at least I know I played some role in it and I can sleep easier.

Cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, lemonnz, iloveboobs and 17 others
Dnrd you fucking bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86684
Whenever a woman starts at my work, these old boomer animals will fight each other to help her. I fundamentally cannot understand why. Do they think they are going to get sex out of it? They have a bloated hag at home who will have a problem with that. I don't even think it is that to be honest. It is some innate desire to serve women. They surely must know some 20 year old is not going to sleep with them.

I do little things to make a woman's first few days harder at my job. When they inevitably quit at least I know I played some role in it and I can sleep easier.

View attachment 3089407
truecel behavior

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I can't wait until I work with a woman :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

I want to help her STOCK THE SHELVES

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, piec and Ascеnd
These retards can legit get you fired if they're you're manager/someone with power out of sheer envy if they see your female coworkers attracted to you.
Male coworkers will shit talk behind your back and try sabotage you with women for a CRUMB of MTB pussy. Fucking hyenas.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Ryldoo IS COPING, piec and 8 others
It's called being a gentleman sonny boy. Youngin these days...

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
These retards can legit get you fired if they're you're manager/someone with power out of sheer envy if they see your female coworkers attracted to you.
Male coworkers will shit talk behind your back and try sabotage you with women for a CRUMB of MTB pussy. Fucking hyenas.
was it your experience at work?

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
interesting the social dynamics in the workplace.. I dont work and I never will

View attachment 3089407
Bald niggas would do this

was it your experience at work?
Yes. My some LTN manager at a dead end job hated and gossiped about me because he knew he was stuck forever being a loser provider (deep down in his soul) while I could work at any shithole and get the women around me interested by merely existing around them.

He would buy the foids who worked there Starbucks as a cringe way to "whoo" them every time he was there. (He called me an asshole for rejecting his offer for shitty unhealthy sugar filled coffee).

He saw me as his personal enemy while I hardly even knew him.