Just lol @ this

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I went to a pharmacy 2 days ago and saw estrogen pills on the shelf.

giphy.gif

The government heavily regulates testosterone to the point where you need to fulfill a BS set of stringent requirements Ontop of begging your doctor. All you’ll get with this is basic TRT btw.

Meanwhile you could buy estrogen off the shelf without anyone even asking a question. Wtf is this?

Inb4 some people say “muh testosterone and steroids are dangerous”. Stfu. They are completely fine if you do your research and dose them correctly. It’s not like estrogen is harmless either. If you take it as a man, you will literally feminize yourself. Or in other words, you will get gyno, ED, depression, higher BF levels, higher risk for heart disease, etc. Many of these things aren’t even reversible after a certain point either.

Buying steroids (((illegally))) means you get a fine / possible jail time if caught alongside your shit obviously being confiscated by the police. Which leads back to the general point of the retarded attitude to testosterone and liberal attitude towards estrogen.

There’s an obvious agenda at play here. An agenda to feminize men. The reasons to do it are there. Feminized men = herd mentality, high inhibition and complete subservience. What government/elite is going to pass that up?

The means are there. All they have to do is run a decades long campaign of steroid / testosterone fearmongering, as they have. Or label high T behaviour as toxic, as they have once again.

It’s obvious there is something here. I’m not going to buy the same BS response of “muh conspiracy theorist”. That isn’t an argument. It’s a basic level response that doesn’t address anything.

TL;DR - I see no reason as to why testosterone has to be under lock and key with constantly changing qualifiers while estrogen can be bought alongside your milk and bread at the store.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4991 and 13 others

Interesting

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JustAFewMM, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 5912
Dreaming of the future where I can get test vials over the counter no questions asked.

One day...

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
muh testosterone and steroids are dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
I went to a pharmacy 2 days ago and saw estrogen pills on the shelf.

giphy.gif

The government heavily regulates testosterone to the point where you need to fulfill a BS set of stringent requirements Ontop of begging your doctor. All you’ll get with this is basic TRT btw.

Meanwhile you could buy estrogen off the shelf without anyone even asking a question. Wtf is this?

Inb4 some people say “muh testosterone and steroids are dangerous”. Stfu. They are completely fine if you do your research and dose them correctly. It’s not like estrogen is harmless either. If you take it as a man, you will literally feminize yourself. Or in other words, you will get gyno, ED, depression, higher BF levels, higher risk for heart disease, etc. Many things aren’t even reversible after a certain point either.

Buying steroids (((illegally))) means you get a fine / possible jail time if caught alongside your shit obviously being confiscated by the police. Which leads back to the general point of the retarded attitude to testosterone and liberal attitude towards estrogen.

There’s an obvious agenda at play here. An agenda to feminize men. The reasons to do it are there. Feminized men = herd mentality, high inhibition and complete subservience. What government/elite is going to pass that up?

The means are there. All they have to do is run a decades long campaign of steroid / testosterone fearmongering, as they have. Or label high T behaviour as toxic, as they have once again.

It’s obvious there is something here. I’m not going to buy the same BS response of “muh conspiracy theorist”. That isn’t an argument. It’s a basic level response that doesn’t address anything.

TL;DR - I see no reason as to why testosterone has to be under lock and key with constantly changing qualifiers while estrogen can be bought alongside your milk and bread at the store.
pretty much this
"bbbuutt muh tokseek maskooleeneetee"

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 5912
Based blackout

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Blackout.xl
Blackout do you know of any good water filters? I drink bottled water and its not good tbh

• +1
Blackout do you know of any good water filters? I drink bottled water and its not good tbh
Distiller over filter. filters don’t get rid of everything also hard water filter for shower

• +1
ez to eliminate you're childs opponents by feeding them estrogen pills at birthday parties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 3 others
high t incels = more ERs

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Blackout.xl
Read every single letter, based thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Here in Italy there's a region that gives free hormones for people wanting to make transition jfl.

Region Governor be like: "Yes, we will waste your blood spit tax money for these sick minded pedos, wait you would like some Test to grow muscles? Thats illegal bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4645