Just looked at an instagram page created for chads

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Literally girls posting videos and pictures about chads. Even criminal chads.
Chads even getting filmed while working by girls.

Those chads were really good looking tho I have to admit.
They all looked better than those PSL autistic models like barret, sean o’aspie etc. (Suprise suprise:feelshaha:…) who only get praised on here by KHHV aspies.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and truthhurts
Name of that account?:ogre:

yeah i had to delete instagram an hour after i downloaded it last time because my brain got fried from the dopamine of looking at mens faces

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roninotrolling, truthhurts and moreroidsmoredates
yeah i had to delete instagram an hour after i downloaded it last time because my brain got fried from the dopamine of looking at mens faces
How can we compete if you have 9,5/10 faces while being 6’4+ and being wide framed?

Even getting with a ltb/mtb feels worthless because you know that these species called “chads” exist.

Knowing what kind of life they have and becoming self aware about reality is utterly depressing.

JFL it never began for most.

You can have a good life as a sub-chad, but after becoming self-aware about the fact how privileged chads are is as I said before utterly depressing.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Alt Number 3, incel194012940 and 1 other person
How can we compete if you have 9,5/10 faces while being 6’4+ and being wide framed?

Even getting with a ltb/mtb feels worthless because you know that these species called “chads” exist.

Knowing what kind of life they have and becoming self aware about reality is utterly depressing.

JFL it never began for most.

You can have a good life as a sub-chad, but after becoming self-aware about the fact how privileged chads are is as I said before utterly depressing.
idc about degraded beings (females) its all about enlightenment, being chad sounds fun but its just side quest/distraction.

think youtube short with andrew tate music. the prison wardens give some prisoners special privledges and hypnotize the rest into submission and being sheep

besides hard to know how much you can lookmax until you do it. definetly we'd be able to reach at least 6'4 but face is more ambigious

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roninotrolling, truthhurts and moreroidsmoredates
idc about degraded beings (females) its all about enlightenment, being chad sounds fun but its just side quest/distraction.

think youtube short with andrew tate music. the prison wardens give some prisoners special privledges and hypnotize the rest into submission and being sheep

besides hard to know how much you can lookmax until you do it. definetly we'd be able to reach at least 6'4 but face is more ambigious
High IQ user.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940