Just looked at my old school photos

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
How much was a carton of milk back then, old sack of shit?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider, Aero and Gaygymmaxx
Just looked at your mom's pictures. Cum. Cum everywhere. :what:

How much was a carton of milk back then, old sack of shit?
Says you vermy. You're a neutral evil entity that's been around and making debacherous jokes since the dawn of time. The primordial pervert, one might say. A wicked creature that evades thought. You don't fool me, vicious vermilion :what:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and PlayersGetPlayed
Says you vermy. You're a neutral evil entity that's been around and making debacherous jokes since the dawn of time. The primordial pervert, one might say. A wicked creature that evades thought. You don't fool me, vicious vermilion :what:
When queen Elisabeth was born, @Vermilioncore was already eating pudding and shitting his diapers in the nursing home

Vermillioncore is one of the most brilliant, innovative posters of our time

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
When queen Elisabeth was born, @Vermilioncore was already eating pudding and shitting his diapers in the nursing home
Vermy was the queens nurse

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Good old days

me too i didnt look that bad when i was 16-18 i look like a mtn only if i wasnt autisctic