JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, LowTierNormie, Gosick and 2 others
Get fat and you will become slayer in this case

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 1751
Well you sure won't become a slayer with high bodyfat though.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Where are gains?! He did only 24/7 sauna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Well you sure won't become a slayer with high bodyfat though.
I know a big nigga at 25% that mogs u at 10

He's still at 25% body fat though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, SayNoToRotting, anti caking agents and 1 other person
That shits confusing af to me, so the first pic is in a gym locker implying he is gymmaxxing. Second picture, he lost fat but no muscles at all, absolutely 0 gain.

Tf was he doing in the gym, fasting?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Peachy, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
That shits confusing af to me, so the first pic is in a gym locker implying he is gymmaxxing. Second picture, he lost fat but no muscles at all, absolutely 0 gain.

Exactly skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
that guy still isn't lean even in the after pic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
25% on the left and 20% on the right. He definitely weighs much less, but we're talking about a ratio here.

Exactly skinny fat

Tbh im starting to think that 1st pic is the actual After pic and 2nd is before. He has more muscular arms in 1st pic. Looks like dude ate more calories than he burned by gymmaxxing.

Threads like this are so retarded

losing bf% is always going to make you look more attractive, guy in the OP isn’t even lean

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Wannabe6ft2 and Uglyandfat
Threads like this are so retarded

losing bf% is always going to make you look more attractive, guy in the OP isn’t even lean
Just copers wanting an excuse to stay fat incels

He said in his post that he stopped doing weights for some reason lol. Big mistake

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 5061
You're delusional. Don't limit yourself by not getting as lean as is comfortable with your lifestyle.
Why am I delusional?

thick skin/ tissues+ bad bf distribution=its a wrap

I have a pal who's above average. He had surgery to his liver or some shit and because of that dropped a lot of weight, probably got to around 7% bf or something, his face looked better than ever, facial fat is a big looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
still obese though just slightly less

hes still 20%

also needs HT

I’m anorexic ish now and still ugly as fuck. Shit bones will make sure no amount of fat loss will amount to anything

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Shit thread

He said in his post that he stopped doing weights for some reason lol. Big mistake

this. Thats a huge fucking mistake. All that happened was he lost probably all Of his already tiny amount of muscles and kept Most of his fat. Thats why he still looks horrible in the After what a moron.

He didn’t cut properly, he most likely did cardio and calorie deficit WITHOUT weight training to keep the muscle he supposedly had.