4B03A61B F02D 41A3 84F0 AD6CE4DA6C16

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5969 and 17 others
Sgsdggd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 5969 and 16 others
Make a HOW TO thread, faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 8765, bugeye and 5 others
Make a HOW TO thread, faggot
Get on Yubo and Hinge and put your fish account to be 18 and in settings, allow all ages to be your preference.
Just use an actual girl’s profile on yubo that is hot and screenshot their photos and use it as your own profile on both hinge and yubo.
ask guys for their snaps, use an app called OVF editor to send legit live snaps/nudes. Wait for them to send the money first though, try to aim for old dudes as they’re the most desperate and horny.I’m kinda in a rush, but I’ll get back to you if you have any questions

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8632, turkproducer, TheChosenChad and 18 others
11999A3C D0BE 44A9 A253 E124C75489BC

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Adreyan, Kmscurry and 15 others
Thank you this is a good way to moneymaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf and Deleted member 3020
Its called ewhoring and it can become a job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf, alex569, Kmscurry and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, manletofpeace81, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Cashapp, you’ll need to link a bank account to deposit the cash though
Yeah, that's a problem for people that don't live in the UK, USA or Australia, because we can't link our bank accounts... Well, fuck I need to come up with a new way to receive the money then. Do you think gift cards would work? I also can't give them my PayPal, because it has my personal name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Ponder
Get on Yubo and Hinge and put your fish account to be 18 and in settings, allow all ages to be your preference.
Just use an actual girl’s profile on yubo that is hot and screenshot their photos and use it as your own profile on both hinge and yubo.
ask guys for their snaps, use an app called OVF editor to send legit live snaps/nudes. Wait for them to send the money first though, try to aim for old dudes as they’re the most desperate and horny.I’m kinda in a rush, but I’ll get back to you if you have any questions
I assume that ovf editor is android only?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Yeah, that's a problem for people that don't live in the UK, USA or Australia, because we can't link our bank accounts... Well, fuck I need to come up with a new way to receive the money then. Do you think gift cards would work? I also can't give them my PayPal, because it has my personal name.
just make an alt paypal account
I assume that ovf editor is android only?
no it’s ios

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Ponder, xefo and 1 other person
YOU A GOAT FOR THIS ONE

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
@Chad1212 FUCKING DO THIS 😍😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
you are the goat for this fr

to the scaffold with SIMPs
giphy.gif

you make the real money by larping as an underage girl, while using pictures of a girl 18+ that looks young and then blackmailing the dudes that sent you the money

not sure if i saw a thread on here or on .co about it, but some dude literally made thousands by doing that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, alex569, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
any legal consequences??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
any legal consequences??
only if they report you, and that's why you should larp as a teen, telling them your supposed "real age" (<15) before sending them pictures. so they would get slapped with CP charges if they reported it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donzulloo, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7785 and 2 others
only if they report you, and that's why you should larp as a teen, telling them your supposed "real age" (<15) before sending them pictures. so they would get slapped with CP charges if they reported it
high iq quick 2k$ hustle, thank the both of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf and Deleted member 3573
We all gonna be rich, boyos!! Downloading snapchat now

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Lol i will try this tomorrow :lul: :lul: :lul:

Will report back if it really works

7A58BACD 7194 42A7 836C 718DDE4B90B5

Made another $20

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, poloralf, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Its illegal btw
In My country up to 3 years in jail for impersonating someone to make money

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf and Pumanator
Its illegal btw
In My country up to 3 years in jail for impersonating someone to make money
Makes sense, but how tf are they going to know if you are legit or not?
Just get the money and disappear

They can be bothered to check who it comes from and why?
Idiot if you create bank account you must put them every information about you where you live.... Police will catch you
only way is crypto but i dont think that this simps will pay in BTC to girl.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
to the scaffold with SIMPs
giphy.gif

you make the real money by larping as an underage girl, while using pictures of a girl 18+ that looks young and then blackmailing the dudes that sent you the money

not sure if i saw a thread on here or on .co about it, but some dude literally made thousands by doing that
@BlackBoyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
lol boomers using their real names on cash-app. that‘s why you try to blackmail them when larping as teen

Idiot if you create bank account you must put them every information about you where you live.... Police will catch you
only way is crypto but i dont think that this simps will pay in BTC to girl.
you don‘t need to link a bank account to cash app if you don‘t withdraw, so you can just use the money on there to buy BTC yourself and transfer it through a couple wallets and you‘re free to withdraw it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Pumanator
Hey bro how did you verify yubo account?

Holyfuck you can moneymax this way, show us a convo simpy im sure you try to turn them on so that they pay dont be ashamed

i bet you lowkey get turned on from the old dudes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
business or personal account?
i'm making a paypal.me link tbh
personal, send your main account the money after it gets delivered and nothing happens to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
personal, send your main account the money after it gets delivered and nothing happens to you
Do you continue to send those oldcels nudes or no? JFL
I'm thinking maybe you can pull a $100 out of some of them for a "special video" or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
dude they ask me for my personal info when i make an alt accont tho, wtf do i do? jfl....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 9699
you use fake info
oh jfl i thought fake info wouldn't work when adding in national ID credentials
caged ngl
high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
I slipped one businessman sugar dady from fake Yubo with fake number, someone logged in constantrly fucked, he was on edge of giving me money