Just made tinder

Julian

Julian

Kraken
made a bet with @TRUE_CEL

Going for 35 matches in 7 days :lul: with only 1 selfie wish me luck buddy boyos :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Justttt and Gengar
good luck on grindr, son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, currymax, Vitruvian and 6 others
Just swipe in Asia

How old are you bro wtf
im 24 lol. but 4chan started in 2003/04 so im not the first 4channer lol. it was kinda funny how i got on 4chan. so i was using a dutch social media and the profile pic i had was a lolcat. then somebody pm'd me asking if i was a /b/tard. i asked him what that was and he sent me a link to 4chan. i was in freshman year of high school. i just got introduced way too early to such sites. and when i was 9 somebody showed me gore. that was in 2005.

im 24 lol. but 4chan started in 2003/04 so im not the first 4channer lol. it was kinda funny how i got on 4chan. so i was using a dutch social media and the profile pic i had was a lolcat. then somebody pm'd me asking if i was a /b/tard. i asked him what that was and he sent me a link to 4chan. i was in freshman year of high school. i just got introduced way too early to such sites. and when i was 9 somebody showed me gore. that was in 2005.
Wtf

Would be interesting if you posted all the matches and face etc at the end of the 7 days.

Lmao I wasn't expecting to get any likes at all but holy crap those girls on tinder are ugly
Lmao got 1 crazy match, 2 girls wanting a trio with me :lul:

Lmao I wasn't expecting to get any likes at all but holy crap those girls on tinder are ugly
It's because all the good looking girls already matched with gigachads. The only people left on Tinder are subtier foids and males ranging from chadfishes to gigachads. Just a theory though, I've never used Tinder and probably never will because of how subhuman I look.

It's because all the good looking girls already matched with gigachads. The only people left on Tinder are subtier foids and males ranging from chadfishes to gigachads. Just a theory though, I've never used Tinder and probably never will because of how subhuman I look.

lmao true yeah, im chad breh so nothing to worry 🤷‍♂️

Posted 1 pic of my face just in a simple tshirt, in 10 min girl asks for trio :lul: with another girl
Dam brother, I would rather live you life for 10 days rather than this shit. Fucking slay man, get as much sloots as you can honestly. When you die nothing else matters. Zyzz fucking knew the truth of life.

Dam brother, I would rather live you life for 10 days rather than this shit. Fucking slay man, get as much sloots as you can honestly. When you die nothing else matters. Zyzz fucking knew the truth of life.

Somehow I'm still a virgin tho :lul: sitting in my room 24/7

Somehow I'm still a virgin tho :lul: sitting in my room 24/7
Don't worry brother it's all about the potential. I have a friend who is at least a chad but he just plays games all day and shit. He'll find out soon enough about his potential and go into the real world. Especially if you are gymaestheticsmaxxing you're fucking going to slay no doubt.

Don't worry brother it's all about the potential. I have a friend who is at least a chad but he just plays games all day and shit. He'll find out soon enough about his potential and go into the real world. Especially if you are gymaestheticsmaxxing you're fucking going to slay no doubt.

my bio is literally "idk what I do, zyzz is the fucking king brah"

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
my bio is literally "idk what I do, zyzz is the fucking king brah"
Fuck man. Those Omegle Zyzz videos are such lifefuel. Even though he looks 1000x better than I could ever look it just always give me hope, especially when he gave his motivational speech.

I'm sure you've brought all kinds of honor to your family
yea im a selfloving ethnic & not a selfhating deathnik like you and other ethnics here

Damn matched with stacy
Bro's what should I say to them wtf

Last edited: