• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9827 and 9 others
What should it be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295 and thecel
your fuckin avi triggers my dick .fuck you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
1.4 i dont know if its good or bad

• +1

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FuckNW
  • +1
So does any high iqcel know if an ipd on 70mm is good or bad

Whats your failos boyo
height (starting hgh soon), my chin is a little short i think but idk, facial bloat from all this shit i'm taking and because i'm not very low bf%, also my nose is inflamed from allergies rn jfl but other than allergies it's good

• +1
height (starting hgh soon), my chin is a little short i think but idk, facial bloat from all this shit i'm taking and because i'm not very low bf%, also my nose is inflamed from allergies rn jfl but other than allergies it's good

At least you have a NW1 right? I would trade so many good features i have for a fuckin NW1

• +1
At least you have a NW1 right? I would trade so many good features i have for a fuckin NW1
idk what nw i have but i did dna test and it said i don't have balding genes and shouldn't thin/bald before age 40 so doesnt matter

• +1
So does any high iqcel know if an ipd on 70mm is good or bad
It's on a high end, but it shouldn't be too bad. Simply depends on skull shape and size, overall proportions.

• +1
I wanna know too mine came out as 1.05

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
  • +1
1.1 i thought tbh
Ideal is 1 exactly.
Though never consider it on it's own, always consider midface ratio alongside your es ratio. Your midface is wider than ideal, but if your es ratio is high than it makes sense. If you es ratio is less than 0.46 and your midface ratio is 1.08 than you have a face that is too wide. Though since you are you might get a longer midface and or a lower es ratio as your midface gets longer and your cheekbones get wider.

• +1
Ideal is 1 exactly.
Though never consider it on it's own, always consider midface ratio alongside your es ratio. Your midface is wider than ideal, but if your es ratio is high than it makes sense. If you es ratio is less than 0.46 and your midface ratio is 1.08 than you have a face that is too wide. Though since you are you might get a longer midface and or a lower es ratio as your midface gets longer and your cheekbones get wider.
what's es ratio and how can i measure and also what did you mean "though since you are you might get a longer midface and or a lower es ratio"? did u mean since i'm 15

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
what's es ratio and how can i measure and also what did you mean "though since you are you might get a longer midface and or a lower es ratio"? did u mean since i'm 15
yes I meant to say since you are young.
ES ratio is ipd divided by cheekbone width. Basically it's how far or close your eyes are to each other. Ideal is 0.46 and anything below 0.44 and above 0.48 is pretty bad. Though a lot of facial features can affect your percieved es ratio and balance it out.

• +1
yes I meant to say since you are young.
ES ratio is ipd divided by cheekbone width. Basically it's how far or close your eyes are to each other. Ideal is 0.46 and anything below 0.44 and above 0.48 is pretty bad. Though a lot of facial features can affect your percieved es ratio and balance it out.
do i measure from pupil to pupil then zygo to zygo then divide the eyes by the cheekbones?

• +1
Ideal is 1 exactly.
i just measured and got 0.47 but it could be a little off cuz i don't have a transparent ruler is this good?

• +1
i just measured and got 0.47 but it could be a little off cuz i don't have a transparent ruler is this good?
Yeah it's very good. Though your midface ratio might be a little too wide, while that's not as bad as it being too long it still is not ideal.

• +1
Yeah it's very good. Though your midface ratio might be a little too wide, while that's not as bad as it being too long it still is not ideal.
i thought anywhere from .98-1.1 was ideal tho

• +1
i thought anywhere from .98-1.1 was ideal tho
I mean at that point if you are within 0.98 and 1.1 your midface is probably not hurting you. The only problem with a midface ratio that is too high is it makes you look childish because your nose would be too small.

• +1
I mean at that point if you are within 0.98 and 1.1 your midface is probably not hurting you. The only problem with a midface ratio that is too high is it makes you look childish because your nose would be too small.
my nose is 3.8 cms wide right now do i have nigger nose?