Just measured my bideltoid for the first time

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
18.7 inches, untrained/skinny physique.

Is the average really 20 inches or is it that just looksmax autism? When I go outside I see plenty of guys with shoulders like mine

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123
avi checks out

• JFL
Reactions: animo123 and casadebanho

Is the average really 20 inches or is it thay just looksmax autism? When I go outside I see plenty of guys with shoulders like mine
It's looksmax autism
never listen to anything looksmax tells you is "average," it's all going to be shitposters and mouthbreathers who fell for the shitposts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 12611 and 3 others
Average is 17-18 inches, 19 is slightly above average and 20 is noticeably broad, above that is a certain attention grabber.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
jojo tier bideltoid or ovar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
As long as its not comically small in proportion to your stomach width it doesnt matter imo cuz fat/musucular people will always mess up the average. im 19 inch too which seems decent if i just look in the mirror but its nothing special

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho

Is the average really 20 inches or is it that just looksmax autism? When I go outside I see plenty of guys with shoulders like mine
Normal bro, maybe a bit narrowish if you are 6”2. What’s your wingspan and race? That’s a lot more telling of your potential

Normal bro, maybe a bit narrowish if you are 6”2. What’s your wingspan and race? That’s a lot more telling of your potential
White, 6'6 wingspan

Last edited:
White, 6'6 wingspan

Sorry for late reply, (took me a bit to find this thread) but in absolute terms it’s a very good wingspan, you will probably look quite elegant and wide once you put some muscle on your frame.

You’ll outangle 99% of people

Just measured my bideltoid before going to the gym for the first time in almost 8 years... Almost 22inch totally untrained at 190lb, I have a 99th frame tho, +10inch skull +7inch wide, I almost maxxed the triceps extension cable machine, did 17 plates out of 21 plates, 11lb each plate, and that was after 4x5 sets... I just LOVE strength training!

Just measured my bideltoid before going to the gym for the first time in almost 8 years... Almost 22inch totally untrained at 190lb, I have a 99th frame tho, +10inch skull +7inch wide, I almost maxxed the triceps extension cable machine, did 17 plates out of 21 plates, 11lb each plate, and that was after 4x5 sets... I just LOVE strength training!