Just measured my dick

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autistic and not ashamed
It's 19x14 cm. It's got a subhuman curve though.
Shame I'll likely not fuck anyone with it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, m0ss26, TechnoBoss and 2 others
my dick gets beat up night and day by me. I guess he’s a warrior to say the least! 👍🏻

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CarrotMaxxer, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
I dont have to Ik my shit small as shit call that negroe lil pump💀💀💯💯💯🍆

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, ShowerMaxxing, Samsepioler and 3 others
7.5 x 5.5 in freedom units in case anyone was wondering.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, humanoidsub7, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
I mog this nigga in girth

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
everyone is 7x5.5 at the minimum in this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, CarrotMaxxer, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Base, midshaft or tip?
Midshaft, its a little skinner at the base and evens out at the middle and end. Girth really fucks your perception up. Thought i had a small chode for ages untill I tried condoms on and they were too tight to fit

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Midshaft, its a little skinner at the base and evens out at the middle and end. Girth really fucks your perception up. Thought i had a small chode for ages untill I tried condoms on and they were too tight to fit
Most guys have most girth at the base but I think it’s cope. Who cares if you got 6.5” base girth but your midshaft / tip is 5”. Especially if you won’t even use all of your dick anyway. Meanwhile people cope and say glans girth doesn’t count when it’s literally the first thing that enters. I read about two guys unable to have sex on their wedding nights due to their glans size. Speaking of it, what’s yours like? A smaller glans will make your shaft look huge. I personally am smallest at the base and largest at the tip.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Most guys have most girth at the base but I think it’s cope. Who cares if you got 6.5” base girth but your midshaft / tip is 5”. Especially if you won’t even use all of your dick anyway. Meanwhile people cope and say glans girth doesn’t count when it’s literally the first thing that enters. I read about two guys unable to have sex on their wedding nights due to their glans size. Speaking of it, what’s yours like? A smaller glans will make your shaft look huge. I personally am smallest at the base and largest at the tip.
Yeah I agree alotta dudes have traffic cone dicks

Where do you measure glans size? the girth of it the same as my mid shaft which is 6, which is how you measure im guessing.

Actually tbh mines literally a slab of wood,
just straight wide consistent girth, only at the base where it slightly comes in but its usually hard to see

• +1
Yeah I agree alotta dudes have traffic cone dicks

Where do you measure glans size? the girth of it the same as my mid shaft which is 6, which is how you measure im guessing.

Actually tbh mines literally a slab of wood,
just straight wide consistent girth, only at the base where it slightly comes in but its usually hard to see
Yeah, traffic cone shape is most common, followed by equal distribution and baseball bat shape. I measure tip from the widest point and wrap my measuring tape around it. I have a large glans which seems bigger than my shaft and it is. But the difference in visual is a lot bigger than the difference in measurement. It’s only a 0.125” difference from my thickest point at midshaft but it looks like it should be 0.5” bigger. It’s funny.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Yeah, traffic cone shape is most common, followed by equal distribution and baseball bat shape. I measure tip from the widest point and wrap my measuring tape around it. I have a large glans which seems bigger than my shaft and it is. But the difference in visual is a lot bigger than the difference in measurement. It’s only a 0.125” difference from my thickest point at midshaft but it looks like it should be 0.5” bigger. It’s funny.
Mirin your cockology degree

• JFL
We have the same penis size

• Love it
And my dick is pretty asf, always gets complimented by girls !

• +1
Lmao that's shit fucking girth, you basically got a pencil. Useless.

• +1
girls love my dick, i wouldnt like fucked up pussy on a girl tbh

• +1
Brutal do you think my girth got fucked up by jerking off 4 years on end?

5.5” is actually the girth that experienced women prefer. It’s literally ideal.

• Woah
my dick gets beat up night and day by me. I guess he’s a warrior to say the least! 👍🏻
call that shit a gladiator cuz it’s always wrestling others of its own kind.

I’ve done my research. After 5.5”, you have diminishing returns. It is what it is.
Is a pronounced left side curve bad?

Is a pronounced left side curve bad?
It’s not bad, you just need to rely on spooning positions instead. It might be painful for the women if you do missionary or doggy due to the angle, but spooning positions would benefit from it as long as you’re aiming with your left side curve to the top wall of a woman’s vagina.

• +1
It’s not bad, you just need to rely on spooning positions instead. It might be painful for the women if you do missionary or doggy due to the angle, but spooning positions would benefit from it as long as you’re aiming with your left side curve to the top wall of a woman’s vagina.
@NoReedemingFeature I’m a dateless kissless hugless handholdless virgin btw.

• JFL
@NoReedemingFeature I’m a dateless kissless hugless handholdless virgin btw.
I hugged a girl once everything else is the same

• Woah