Just measured myself at 6 feet

jrobts.

jrobts.

Bronze
Just turned 18 I remember I was like 5'10 at 16 so you can definitely grow past 16

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
i grew till 20. 194 cm now (6'4,5)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33514 and Deleted member 5815
6 foot 1 + will get your somewhere rather than 6 foot
Literally makes no difference I notice barely anyone in the 6'1 - 6'3 height range it's just 5'6-6'0 and then 6'4+

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Another deluded height frauder that thinks 6'2 is average
6 foot is good. Most people lie anyway, if you are legit 183cm you are chilling. I can fraud 6'6 but i dont claim it as real height. Only barefoot height

• +1
Reactions: jrobts.
Fucking manlet haha! Kys

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
It's like 80th percentile broski. What's your height
my doctor told me i only just started puberty and i am 5'11 my plates r still open and both my parents r tall.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and cytoplasm
thing is he is 18 and probably isn't growing but i am not even close to 18.
I will put growth stunting material in your water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
lol, if i meet you irl when i am 18, i will heightmog you to oblivion
Your name is coollite I can tell you have the most incel face known to man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Just turned 18 I remember I was like 5'10 at 16 so you can definitely grow past 16
Nope the nanosecond u turn 16 all ur growth plates close instantly, ur just coping

Nope the nanosecond u turn 16 all ur growth plates close instantly, ur just coping
Also the nanosecond you turn 18 you instantly become responsible enough to live on your own, drink, go clubbing

Europe its probably 60th something. Im just joking with him
I live in the UK it's definitely higher than 60 upper 70s I feel apart from the airport that was pretty brutal

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Also the nanosecond you turn 18 you instantly become responsible enough to live on your own, drink, go clubbing
the nanosecond u turn 19 ur gonna have a stroke, enjoy ur time jrobts

the nanosecond u turn 19 ur gonna have a stroke, enjoy ur time jrobts
The nanosecond you turn 20 I will send an army of 6'5 BBCs to mog you and sit on you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 21898
He should do an xray on his spine and see if its growth plates are still open, spine growth plates can stay open even past the age of 20 in some people.

He should do an xray on his spine and see if its growth plates are still open, spine growth plates can stay open even past the age of 20 in some people.
I think I'm still going not gonna get a lot but maybe a cm more

I think I'm still going not gonna get a lot but maybe a cm more
You can maximize spine growth and make it grow significantly with HGH and IGF-1, assuming the growth plates are open

You can maximize spine growth and make it grow significantly with HGH and IGF-1, assuming the growth plates are open
how to maximise Hgh?

By either injecting it into your body or taking HGH supplements like Mk677
I think mk677 should also be coupled with another thing but I don't remember its name

You're probably done growing, but good on you for crossing that mark. Now you can claim 6'2. Remember, always increase your height by two inches to make it proportional to the height all other men claim.

Congrats you can now get away with average face, don’t listen to the height autists.

Congrats you can now get away with average face, don’t listen to the height autists.
People have said I should be a model so I assume that means my face is above average

My dick grew at 23. You can grow but it aint overwhelming growth.

6’0 is a good height, don’t listen to these retarded ugly height copers.

still a manlet

i was 6ft1 at 16 , 6ft3 at 18 and now im 7ft at 21