Andrut184

Iron
Bizyggomatic breath: 143mm
Distance betwen jaw angles: 113mm
Measured carefully using celliper
Over?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and justbentbro
No pics. Pointless thread. Show me your face, and I'll show you your fate.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, justbentbro and Adonis
all about harmony bro

U sound like you need either jaw implants (to increase width) or a wraparound for the same purpose (assuming you need some extra chin prominence too). Also assuming you don't need bimax first. Not over if you have $20k lying around.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
No pics. Pointless thread. Show me your face, and I'll show you your fate.
Shut up retard, just because you cannot interpret measurements doesn’t mean they are pointless.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Nims
Shut up retard, just because you cannot interpret measurements doesn’t mean they are pointless.
? It seems that you are misunderstanding, he mentions that the thread is pointless because it doesn't attach any image of his face, which means that the measurements are unjustified.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
? It seems that you are misunderstanding, he mentions that the thread is pointless because it doesn't attach any image of his face, which means that the measurements are unjustified.
Why are they unjustified? If I tell you that my height is x and my bideltoid is y do I also need to attach a full body pic for you to know what’s up?

Why are they unjustified? If I tell you that my height is x and my bideltoid is y do I also need to attach a full body pic for you to know what’s up?
Yes you do. Please send pic.

No, you don't need to, but if you want, you can do it, go ahead! The measurements of each part of the body are interpreted in different ways and, in the case of the face, you would need to justify the measurements with an image of your own face, or in another way, how would you interpret them? It would not be the same interpretation of his face, for example, if we put these measurements in facial proportions like those of Brad Pitt.

• Love it
you would need to justify the measurements with an image of your own face, or in another way, how would you interpret them?
You can calculate bizygomatic to bigonial ratio with these measurements, you can also compare each measurement to the average values to see how they measure up, does OP has wide zygos? Narrow jaw? You can find out these things if you look at percentile charts.

There’s nothing else we should know, else OP would have given us more information.
Just admit you guys are a bunch of kids that cannot interpret data.

• JFL
interpret data.
The data is two numbers anyone with half a brain can interpret it and compare it to averages. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe just maybe I just want to see ops face and don't actually care about ops ratios.

The data is two numbers anyone with half a brain can interpret it and compare it to averages. :ROFLMAO:
Yet y’all niggas be like “no pics so pointless thread” :feelsuhh:

Maybe just maybe I just want to see ops face and don't actually care about ops ratios.
But that’s literally what the whole thread is about lmfao.

• JFL