Just mega dosed kava

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Trying it out to see if it can really help with anxiety and nerves. Could be a small low inhib max. I’ll update with results

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
. @TechnoBoss ever tried it?

• +1
. @TechnoBoss ever tried it?
I've never tried it. It's not the same as kratom, right? How did it end up going? I know when I tried kratom I got super sick. Felt like shit for the entire day.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and ChadL1te
I've never tried it. It's not the same as kratom, right? How did it end up going? I know when I tried kratom I got super sick. Felt like shit for the entire day.
Nah diff than kratom, it went alright actually. Not really with low inhib ig but got super relaxed and felt very cozy. It was a nice feeling, hard to explain. Not a high really but worth trying imo

• +1
Nah diff than kratom, it went alright actually. Not really with low inhib ig but got super relaxed and felt very cozy. It was a nice feeling, hard to explain. Not a high really but worth trying imo
Nice where'd you get it? I'm assuming it's legal and all that. If kratom is legal here that should definitely be legal. They say that kratom has different effects too depending on the color, ranging from energetic to sleepy and relaxed.

Have you done research on it? Any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Nice where'd you get it? I'm assuming it's legal and all that. If kratom is legal here that should definitely be legal. They say that kratom has different effects too depending on the color, ranging from energetic to sleepy and relaxed.

Have you done research on it? Any side effects?
You can buy it online. Also stole some from my siblings kava mints

It is liver toxic unfortunately but that’s really the main negative side

• +1
You can buy it online. Also stole some from my siblings kava mints

It is liver toxic unfortunately but that’s really the main negative side
I might actually give this a try. I don't drink or do anything anymore, so it might be nice to have something to fall back on when those rainy days come and I've got nothing to do. Gonna look up some information.

You said you took a megadose though and only felt calm and cozy? How strong was the feeling? I know you said it wasn't really a high so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Kava? Short for baklava? Tf is that