JUST MET BARRET GTFIH - PICS INCLUDED

android

android

Forum Megaterachad
Was walking in my bedroom Afghanistan,Mumbai then I saw this aryan mogger with a wide wide skull so I jumped out of the window and cracked my neck and I was paralysed! Initially thought it was @nathan but it was the one and only Jordan Barrett! He told me that @Pei and @LeonidasGui are so cute! I also asked him for tips to mog even more so I looked on the notes on his phone (I had to crouch mind you I’m 6’8) and he said I have to thumb pull every night! Fast forward a few days later I’ve thumpulled and my maxilla fell out of my skull but I’m okay !

Sorry the pics won’t load ask me in dm

@asdvek @Blackgymmax @cromagnon @Darkeningstar @gigell @halloweed @iluvmilk @Jew @6PSLcel @klip11 @Jova @ryuken @sickdawgie @kaligula567 @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Xangsane, nathan and 1 other person

pov: you get executed by the taliban for homosexuality

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Xangsane
Was walking in my bedroom Afghanistan,Mumbai then I saw this aryan mogger with a wide wide skull so I jumped out of the window and cracked my neck and I was paralysed! Initially thought it was @nathan but it was the one and only Jordan Barrett! He told me that @Pei and @LeonidasGui are so cute! I also asked him for tips to mog even more so I looked on the notes on his phone (I had to crouch mind you I’m 6’8) and he said I have to thumb pull every night! Fast forward a few days later I’ve thumpulled and my maxilla fell out of my skull but I’m okay !

Sorry the pics won’t load ask me in dm

@asdvek @Blackgymmax @cromagnon @Darkeningstar @gigell @halloweed @iluvmilk @Jew @6PSLcel @klip11 @Jova @ryuken @sickdawgie @kaligula567 @HarrierDuBois

include me in ur story next time bitch

• +1
Reactions: android