just mogged a chad

itiswhatitis1

itiswhatitis1

height and frame > face
i mogged a chad face midget. he is 5'6 and im 6'3 jfl its soo over for shortcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, boss8055, try2beme and 1 other person
sure

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, SoCrazy, Bars and 3 others
There’s gonna be a line through your username soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, boxface34, boss8055 and 3 others
He was on his way to his girlfriend while you were on your way to your basement to post this on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, boxface34, maarda and 16 others
He was on his way to his girlfriend while you were on your way to your basement to post this on an incel forum
lmaoo i triggered these shortcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and anthony111553
I'm 6'1 getting mogged by 5'7 HTNs everyday. over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
you can never mog a chad face with your height alone

you can never mog a chad face with your height alone
im framemaxxed and fashionmaxxed and anything under 5'9 is literally a manlet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamecinar and wrist cry
12% bf is ideal
My lowest was 9%, 15-20% is my optimal where I feel good with amount of food. I am 4/10 if it comes to face tho, no gym for my face I guess.

• So Sad
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
Miring bro, if ur htn+ you will always mog short chads with height failos

Miring bro, if ur htn+ you will always mog short chads with height failos
You don’t see how this nigga acts and all his other posts:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular
have fucked any bitch ??
I'm normie, man. I fucked plenty of sluts. None of them was 7+/10 tho which is depressing. I'm average guy was on thousands of parties/bars/concerts and get some luck here and there. the saddest part is that I have to work to fuck 5/10 girl while decent looking guy just exist and they fuck girls I can dream of.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and itiswhatitis1
Im not short nigga, just saying that this shit is water
if your tall with good frame and 6/10 face. you can mog most of the shortcels with 8/10 faces

O
:lul::lul::lul::lul: No and I will never be. I'm nonmarriagecel (I don't want to be married even if they pay me)
Over for you if you are here at 30s , these forums are for immature kids in late 10s to late 20s go do something else brother

Damn unc. Do you have kids or any life experiences/adviice youd be willing to share
No kids no wife. My words of widsom would be "looksmax as soon as possible, even if you think you are old at 22 and it's over, you have some more time". Even now at 30 and I can see myself fucking hot sluts if only I looked better, so don't waste time and go for hard stuff like surgeries. Don't cope with gym and other bs.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and JohnBaza
O

Over for you if you are here at 30s , these forums are for immature kids in late 10s to late 20s go do something else brother
I make 1.5 post a day on average. Almost 4 years with only 2.7k posts. I spend 10 minutes one day on this forum, then I forget about it for few days and then read/write some shit and so on. I don't spend here my whole life as you think.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I make 1.5 post a day on average. Almost 4 years with only 2.7k posts. I spend 10 minutes one day on this forum, then I forget about it for few days and then read/write some shit and so on. I don't spend here my whole life as you think.
Good

No kids no wife. My words of widsom would be "looksmax as soon as possible, even if you think you are old at 22 and it's over, you have some more time". Even now at 30 and I can see myself fucking hot sluts if only I looked better, so don't waste time and go for hard stuff like surgeries. Don't cope with gym and other bs.
I recently turned 18 so I think I still have time to maximise my potential. Thanks for the advice

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
6’3 mtn mogs 5’6 chad

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
@manletmogger

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and halloweed