just orderdered a dermaroller, how do i use it properly? any advice?

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
its 1.5 mm, any tips for the technique? specifically for hair

Same question bout to order 5% minoxidil to use on my eyebrows. ppl here said to use a dermaroller? what would that do

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Dermarollers are not advisable as they'll rip your skin in a bad way, potentially living micro-scars. A derma pen is a lot more preferable. The quality of the needles is of immense importance though so avoid the cheap Chinese stuff.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Same question bout to order 5% minoxidil to use on my eyebrows. ppl here said to use a dermaroller? what would that do
Dermaroller stimulus damage on the dermis level of the skin, not enough to actually appear damaged by looking at it. But just enough to get the body to stimulate more collagen production and send more resources to the skin, thus improving it and stimulating hair growth.

The minoxidil would increase blood flow to the eyebrows, providing the hairs with more nutrients and growth factors.
The usage of a dermaneedler in conjunction with minoxidil is not only more likely to make you experience results with minoxidil but the results might be greater as well.
  • The present 12-week study showed that dermaroller along with Minoxidil treated group was statistically superior to Minoxidil treated group in promoting hair growth in men with AGA for all 3 primary efficacy measures of hair count and patient/investigator assessment of hair growth/scalp coverage
  • In the Microneedling group, 41 (82%) patients versus only 2 (4.5%) patients in the Minoxidil group reported more than 50% improvement [Table 3]
  • The results of this study show that Microneedling is a safe and a proising tool in hair stimulation both for male and female AGA and is useful to treat hair loss refractory to Minoxidil the

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Dermarollers are not advisable as they'll rip your skin in a bad way, potentially living micro-scars. A derma pen is a lot more preferable. The quality of the needles is of immense importance though so avoid the cheap Chinese stuff.
dermapens are expensive thi