Just ordered Monobenzone Cream. I got Green Contact Lenses. I just bought a Christian Cross. I'm done having people being racist to my Indian ass

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
I'm done. I'm done. I'm done.

I already got Bimax. I'm getting Rhino to get a European nose. I'm gonna abuse Monobenzone and get Gluthione IV Drip and Injections. I'm gonna have green eyes and wear a Christian Cross everyday. I'm gonna LARP as Med when everything's done

Being Indian is brutal. I'm done being discriminated against. I'm taking the Indian out of me and putting a white man inside me. Foids will treat me like an Aryan King or else I'm roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, shitskinism, 160cmcurry and 16 others
Are you also going to change your name?

I don't think many Meds are called Rakshit...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, cromagnon, watah and 4 others
Are you also going to change your name?

I don't think many Meds are called Rakshit...
Yeah I've anglicized my name. Though my last name is pretty Indian but I guess I'll just never bring it up

Yeah I've anglicized my name. Though my last name is pretty Indian but I guess I'll just never bring it up
You're already self-hating, just change the surname as well.

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, greycel, cromagnon and 3 others
You’re an idiot. Monobenzene will turn you uncanny and you’ll severely regret this decision when you’re older.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You’re an idiot. Monobenzene will turn you uncanny and you’ll severely regret this decision when you’re older.
How will it turn me uncanny?

Can you show us the bimax results? Super curious

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I'm Arab passing and never face discrimination lol it's all looks

Where'd you get the monobenzone? Shit is mostly fake by the way.

NIGGA YOU ARE JUST FUCKING IDIOT
Monobenzone is very irritable topical cream
I was used it for my "Acanthosis nigricans" While i was a fat cuck

MONOBENZONE IS FOR VITILIGO,ACANTHOSIS NIGRICANS,BECKER'S NEVUS TYPE HIGH HYPERPIGMENTATION CONDITIONS
NOT FOR YOUR FUCKING SKIN LIGHTENING PLAN:lul:
(Hydroquinone %4 is good for sking lightening use it with some %10+ Urea mousturizers)

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, watah and asia

I already got Bimax. I'm getting Rhino to get a European nose. I'm gonna abuse Monobenzone and get Gluthione IV Drip and Injections. I'm gonna have green eyes and wear a Christian Cross everyday. I'm gonna LARP as Med when everything's done

Being Indian is brutal. I'm done being discriminated against. I'm taking the Indian out of me and putting a white man inside me. Foids will treat me like an Aryan King or else I'm roping
Funny asf post good luck curry

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Op just larp as turkish or something you will never be european 🤙

Hahahaha what jewish written sources? No actual evidence just all talk

Hahahaha what jewish written sources? No actual evidence just all talk
Slavic psycho you're a moron

It's a well established scientific fact that raw food can contain bacteria that is extremely harmful to your body. This can damage your health, make you sick or even kill you.

Slavic psycho you're a moron

It's a well established scientific fact that raw food can contain bacteria that is extremely harmful to your body. This can damage your health, make you sick or even kill you.
What harmful bacteria name one

What kind of Bharati are you? I'm a Pakistani in the NL (you asked me in a thread of mine but didn't wanna bump it).

What kind of Bharati are you? I'm a Pakistani in the NL (you asked me in a thread of mine but didn't wanna bump it).
I am Indian North Indian Guju living in the US

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
mirin whitemaxxing ngl
post tinder results after youre done

In the chance you are being unironic, if whitemaxxing was the solution, there wouldn't be any whitecels here.

Yet the majority here are white. What does that tell you?

Are SEAmonkeys/gooks your type?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
In the chance you are being unironic, if whitemaxxing was the solution, there wouldn't be any whitecels here.

Yet the majority here are white. What does that tell you?

Are SEAmonkeys/gooks your type?
Except studies show white men are the most desired by foids

White incels are either austistic or lazy. Really no other reason. Even a fat balding 5'3 white dude can find some mediocre 4/10 Asian girl

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Except studies show white men are the most desired by foids

They gotta pass the HTN threshold in the west son, unless of course the women are insects from the crevices of Manilla.

White incels are either austistic or lazy.

The discipline of a Tibetan monk isn't gonna change this face

22m and still single am i ugly or what v0 eulqyjubfzvb1

Really no other reason. Even a fat balding 5'3 white dude can find some mediocre 4/10 Asian girl

That's true, but sometimes these don't always mesh with everyone's tastes.

Etwhdvjw6rad1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., watah and asia

Your Indian Brothers will kill you for not being proud enough jfl :forcedsmile: