Just ordered MT2.

aids

aids

The next Jason Lewis.
Off QSC, hopefully it is not laced with fentanyl.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I will fight the QSC haters head on :ogre:
do u know with proof they are legit? ive ordered for 400 from them, waiting for it to arrive rn, still kinda worried

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
do u know with proof they are legit? ive ordered for 400 from them, waiting for it to arrive rn, still kinda worried
You mean $400 worth?
They've been spoken about quite frequently on here and a lot of people are earnest QSC is legit.
Only thing I've read negative is them faking delivery to Trade Assurance (Alibaba's 'dispute resolution' team or whatever the fuck) but nothing recent and that was a one of.
Wouldn't be too bothered though, obviously it depends where you are, but shipping will be considerably slower if not domestic and they said there's about a 10% odd chance that my order gets seized by customs (1 box of MT2 and 1 box of BAC water) in which they reship for free given that I've paid for insurance.
Maybe if you haven't gotten tracking updates in a while, that's the case?
Not sure, would need to know some more specifics about your situation.

You mean $400 worth?
They've been spoken about quite frequently on here and a lot of people are earnest QSC is legit.
Only thing I've read negative is them faking delivery to Trade Assurance (Alibaba's 'dispute resolution' team or whatever the fuck) but nothing recent and that was a one of.
Wouldn't be too bothered though, obviously it depends where you are, but shipping will be considerably slower if not domestic and they said there's about a 10% odd chance that my order gets seized by customs (1 box of MT2 and 1 box of BAC water) in which they reship for free given that I've paid for insurance.
Consensus on this forum is that because it's Chinese, it's not reputable, but I do not know of any sites other than researchem (and they only ship within the U.S.) that sell MT2 outside of China... and odds are their shit is from China too + it costs more in USD for 10 vials of MT2 alone before any other fees than what I paid for 10 vials of MT2, BAC water and shipping + insurance in AUD.
Think it's something like 249USD for 10 vials of MT2, I paid about 230 AUD for all my shit.

Are you in the UK?

• +1
You mean $400 worth?
i didnt order from them directly but from a source which sells their stuff, so ez shipping for me

• +1
i didnt order from them directly but from a source which sells their stuff, so ez shipping for me
Well then (assuming you can trust that they actually got it from QSC), your concern should be regarding quality and whether they themselves actually shipped..

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Well then (assuming you can trust that they actually got it from QSC), your concern should be regarding quality and whether they themselves actually shipped..
bgpharma, hes super hyper legit, very known on meso

• +1