JUST ORDERED SOCKLIFTS

eyes

eyes

22| 6'3 | 5+ PSL (Sept '23)
Going to update and feedback after using it for a while, regarding comfort and reliability.

HTB1XecuLQzoK1RjSZFlq6yi4VXab.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BongMog, Rimaxtis and 3 others
how many inches?

• +1
Reactions: eyes
Going to update and feedback after using it for a while, regarding comfort and reliability.

HTB1XecuLQzoK1RjSZFlq6yi4VXab.jpg
i heard they break easily, good luck though.
also aren't ur feet gonna look weird when walking inside?

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and eyes
imagine you’re about to get laid and go to the bathroom before so you can remove these monstrosities off your feet :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

just get LL brœ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, Rimaxtis, redmaxx and 4 others
how many inches?
Claims 1.25 inches but probably 1 inch boost for height. Going to test it.

i heard they break easily, good luck though.
Yeah, heard that as well. That's why I'm going to test it for a while before giving feedback.

imagine you’re about to get laid and go to the bathroom before so you can remove these monstrosities off your feet :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't get my socks off during sex except for showers / group showers etc. so it's not a problem.

I can claim that I have a heel spur and since I'm already tall, most people will buy it.

just get LL brœ
I'm 6'3 (190cm) already lol

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Kebab Master

just get LL brœ
I once put handkerchiefs inside my socks and it gave me 0.25-0.5 inches of height, my mates told me that I walk weird

• JFL

just get LL brœ
why tf would you remove?

• +1
Back when I didnt have money for lifts I put handkerchiefs inside my shoes.

• Woah
Brother why are you risking getting caught with insoles at 190cm? Only place you should wear insoles at your height is club/bar environment otherwise go with Air Maxes 720 for example.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and eyes
I'm 6'3 (190cm) already lol
Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. - Matthew 13:12
Its so over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kebab Master and BongMog
Brother why are you risking getting caught with insoles at 190cm? Only place you should wear insoles at your height is club/bar environment otherwise go with Air Maxes 720 for example.

6'3 isn't enough for halo almost anywhere in Europe, competition is high. There are a lot of heightmoggers who camp in the middle of clubs or parties.

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. - Matthew 13:12
Its so over

Post churchmaxxing routine for to become 6'7 and 6+ PSL

They are quite cheap though.

Last edited:
  • +1
people here are so retarded man, I swear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and eyes
Judge a man not by how he maxxes when he can afford it, but how he maxxes when he can’t.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Just lol @ op, brain damaged

• JFL
The sock lifts just arrived:

Conclusion:

• The heels look weird when you lift your feet. It looks alright when its on floor.

• Heel part felt a bit small maybe because I'm not the ordinary sized sock lift user
  • Elasticity felt strong instead of weak so it might be durable
  • It gave a 3cm (1.18inch) height boost but I would say go for a 2cm socklift which would feel more comfortable.

Conclusion: Better to posturemaxx than wearing lifts but I will try them more.

Last edited:

Conclusion:

• The heels look weird when you lift your feet. It looks alright when its on floor.

• Heel part felt a bit small maybe because I'm not the ordinary sized sock lift user
  • It gave a 3cm (1.18inch) height boost but I would say go for a 2cm socklift which would feel more comfortable.

Where in the EU do you live. Me as 6'4 is just I'm good enough to get girls, the height hallo as long as 6'6s don't show up. But great physique can make up for that, just work on on your frame a lot.

• +1
Where in the EU do you live. Me as 6'4 is just I'm good enough to get girls, the height hallo as long as 6'6s don't show up. But great physique can make up for that, just work on on your frame a lot.
My height is good enough to get girls where I live too. I just get jealous when people have it more than me. Like I have quite a good eye area but I get jealous when I see someone with a10/a30 nct uee eyes or when I see someone 6'7-6'10 etc.

Conclusion:

Hey where'd you get the sock lifts from?