• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, germanlooks, justinzayn and 6 others
You got jewed jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 1851, Moggie and 14 others
he quit the forum because after he scam you he finally have enough money to buy mk677 and grow 8 inch with massive chad skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Gaygymmaxx, zharupodrugu and 5 others
he quit the forum because after he scam you he finally have enough money to buy mk677 and grow 8 inch with massive chad skull
Let’s see what happens
D4DE530C 5651 4048 9682 50C5373C34A3

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Niklaus Mikaelson
mf came a long way from posting guides to charging people

almost as he planned all of this since the moment he joined, mirin ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aBetterMii and 2 others
Who? What for?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
To bad he’s not a good rater, overrated everyone

@incel194012940 hed rate you 8+ probably, I think best place to get rated may be jewmaxxed trm tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 18244 and Niklaus Mikaelson
You're a retard. He doesn't look at the side profile for rating.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What a fucking retard, we have the best raters here who rate you for free.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, germanlooks, alriodai and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, alriodai and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and chadtindermoney

@incel194012940 hed rate you 8+ probably, I think best place to get rated may be jewmaxxed trm tbh
Yeah tbh I dont think he has given anyone less than 6/10 but maybe its just the attractive people getting rated

• Hmm...
Yeah tbh I dont think he has given anyone less than 6/10 but maybe its just the attractive people getting rated
Some guy got rated a 5.6 but he’s a ltn+ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

i should try but i always get pissed off because i don't care what my rating is just my looksmaxxing plan

and they call me mentally ill

• +1
i should try but i always get pissed off because i don't care what my rating is just my looksmaxxing plan

What do u look like

Biggest mogger because you can actually pay

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Niklaus Mikaelson

Yes looks don’t matter idc about my rating because rating is very subjective

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and incel194012940
What do u look like
6'1, relatively wide shoulders that look somewhat narrow from large, wide skull. Wide cheekbones, hollow cheeks under 20% bf, wide jaw with low gonial angle. But flat everywhere, brow, maxilla, chin ect. Short chin, inward gonion, offset by long midface with good FWHR. Monolid eyes with alright ratios except ICD which is too wide but could be easily corrected. No bone support on top or under the eyes. Falio nose.

Biggest mogger because you can actually pay
Just stop
6'1, relatively wide shoulders that look somewhat narrow from large, wide skull. Wide cheekbones, hollow cheeks under 20% bf, wide jaw with low gonial angle. But flat everywhere, brow, maxilla, chin ect. Short chin, inward gonion, offset by long midface with good FWHR. Monolid eyes with alright ratios except ICD which is too wide but could be easily corrected. No bone support on top or under the eyes. Falio nose.
let me see bb

Some guy got rated a 5.6 but he’s a ltn+ethnic
The guy I rated a 5.6 was between a MTN-HTN and ethnic.
I have to factor in his above average lower third in the rating though

• Hmm...
Youre like a htn currently

Here

I told you

Give me my money now

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
The guy I rated a 5.6 was between a MTN-HTN and ethnic.
I have to factor in his above average lower third in the rating though
He’s doesn’t have an above average lower third and the he’s looking down in the picture he sent me

I think he’s probably mtn amongst blacks but if he was in one of my classrooms he would be below Average

I think he is just cutting 5, below 5 is harsh I think because nothing is really to wrong asides his subhuman bloat

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Can you pass me the PDF bro ?

Also @enchanted_elixir can you rate my SMV ?
Yes looks don’t matter idc about my rating because rating is very subjective
Well kind of subjective, but that's why I specify in both my guide & face evaluation that it's what I think + some people punish people more or less for being ethnic or not, etc.
Looksmax users are more attractive than average in my analysis.
I've given two 3.5/10s in the last 24 hours, and several 4-5/10s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Erik-Jón

Well kind of subjective, but that's why I specify in both my guide & face evaluation that it's what I think + some people punish people more or less for being ethnic or not, etc.

Hey elixir I don’t see the custom facial analysis in the pdf. It only tells me to reduce my chin and get a rhino

I don’t subtract for being ethnic, whites just look better on average so white 50th is higher then black 50th

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What a fucking retard, we have the best raters here who rate you for free.
He paid for the personalized looksmaxing plan, which included the rating as well.
I rate for free

• +1
Hey elixir I don’t see the custom facial analysis in the pdf. It only tells me to reduce my chin and get a rhino
Well, that amongst many other things but those are the main things I had to say about your face. What were you expecting by a "Facial analysis"? I'll fix it right now for you mate. We can continue in PMS if you wish.

• +1
Well, that amongst many other things but those are the main things I had to say about your face. What were you expecting by a "Facial analysis"? I'll fix it right now for you mate. We can continue in PMS if you wish.
Pm me

Mirin business idea @enchanted_elixir

I also used looksmaxing in order to mix up some elixirs for collagen and used to sell it on the market + i had a magazine of scientific literature

That was back in 2020 when i used to post looksmaxing advice here

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
What kind of picture would be ideal to use for a rating @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: Moggie