Just paid for half my surgery

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
fucking lmao weird feeling.

Almsot feel like I fell victim to some weird blackpill meme and wasnt meant to take the forum so serious.

Anyway its done now just gotta wait and see what the results are and IDK what the hell else I wouldve spent the money on anyway- maybe wasted it on a car or something I dont need so may as well try and ascend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted, wollet2 and 5 others
Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
What u getting nigga

What u getting nigga
Septo-rhino for now

I believe in the attitude of just taking it 1 surgery at a time and reassessing were you are at after each one and seeing if youre satisfied rather than getting some laundry list

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, gymmaxedhorse, smvmaxxertilllate and 2 others
another botched clown who took a 16 yo indian teenager surgery blackpill meme seriously

images

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 17829, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Septo-rhino for now

I believe in the attitude of just taking it 1 surgery at a time and reassessing were you are at after each one and seeing if youre satisfied rather than getting some laundry list
Gl ill pray to gandy

Jewish wedding jewish dance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and gymmaxedhorse
fucking lmao weird feeling.

Almsot feel like I fell victim to some weird blackpill meme and wasnt meant to take the forum so serious.

Anyway its done now just gotta wait and see what the results are and IDK what the hell else I wouldve spent the money on anyway- maybe wasted it on a car or something I dont need so may as well try and ascend
when is it done

I get anxious to see I spent €40 after a shit night out
When I transferred over the 5k to widen my palate I felt no remorse at seeing the drain in my bank balance
No amount of air jordans or whatever consumer shit people buy could give me the same pleasure as I experienced in the days post surgery when I seen my palate expand and could breathe like I never breathed before

The one concern I had was failing a covid test prior to getting my flight and having to cancel the surgery the day beforehand which incurred a significant surgery penalty cost

I get anxious to see I spent €40 after a shit night out
When I transferred over the 5k to widen my palate I felt no remorse at seeing the drain in my bank balance
No amount of air jordans or whatever consumer shit people buy could give me the same pleasure as I experienced in the days post surgery when I seen my palate expand and could breathe like I never breathed before

The one concern I had was failing a covid test prior to getting my flight and having to cancel the surgery the day beforehand which incurred a significant surgery penalty cost
oh shit you're an og i remember you from lookism

tall slayer of primitive girls from ireland I think ?

what surgery you did bro

oh shit you're an og i remember you from lookism

tall slayer of primitive girls from ireland I think ?

what surgery you did bro
I had SARPE
I want lefort ASAP, currently back in an underbite with orthodontics