Just pinned myself with BPC157, TB500, CJC no dac and IPAMORELIN

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
What I want to achieve - fixing shoulder issues, spine issues and hip issues.

I also might grow a bit from ipa+cjc so we’ll see.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, org3cel.RR, N1666 and 1 other person
Miring.
Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik

Bump
Curious to hear some thoughts frol experienced peoples and who pinned

Bump
Curious to hear some thoughts frol experienced peoples and who pinned
You might provide some more specific context than "fixing shoulder issues, spine issues and hip issues."

You might provide some more specific context than "fixing shoulder issues, spine issues and hip issues."
I have shoulder impingement, shoulder tendinitis, bulging disc at lower back and probably hip impingement

I have shoulder impingement, shoulder tendinitis, bulging disc at lower back and probably hip impingement

it's gonna be beneficial for *any* injury in the musculoskeletal system. Tendons, muscles, bones. It essentially speeds up repair in any of those areas.

I wouldn't expect it to do much for impingement related issues if it is in fact impingement (note, "impingement" in the shoulder area is overdiagnosed and most GPs or physios throw this condition out like candy. Source: am physio).

Bpc157 and TB500 are the ones that are going to do the work. GH stimulating peptides doesn't do much.

Mirin ill do cjc+ipa with hgh, mirin, mark me on threads when you talk about your ascension

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
it's gonna be beneficial for *any* injury in the musculoskeletal system. Tendons, muscles, bones. It essentially speeds up repair in any of those areas.

I wouldn't expect it to do much for impingement related issues if it is in fact impingement (note, "impingement" in the shoulder area is overdiagnosed and most GPs or physios throw this condition out like candy. Source: am physio).

Bpc157 and TB500 are the ones that are going to do the work. GH stimulating peptides doesn't do much.
True shit brotha.

I threw cjc and ipa because bpc157 increases growth hormone receptors, maybe it will do the trick

My shoulder injuries are there for so long already I just wanna heal those mofos. Do you have any other advise?

Impingement was shown on MRI btw

Mirin ill do cjc+ipa with hgh, mirin, mark me on threads when you talk about your ascension
Thank you bro

Btw why do you do cjc+ipa + hgh its weird combo

Why not hgh straight away?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
True shit brotha.

I threw cjc and ipa because bpc157 increases growth hormone receptors, maybe it will do the trick

My shoulder injuries are there for so long already I just wanna heal those mofos. Do you have any other advise?

Impingement was shown on MRI btw
BPC157 and TB500 is gonna carry this.

If you got access to true HGH then there is no reason at all to do CJC+ipa. These peptides were literally developed because they could be sold by companies as "research chemicals" and HGH can't.

HGH is well, straight growth hormone. CJC+ipa stimulates your body to release more HGH.

did you hesitate at all about the risks or nah

did you hesitate at all about the risks or nah
Its pretty much risk free

I am not dumb I try each one by one figuring out whether I have sides ir not