Just pull your face theory

Julian

Julian

Kraken
So basically I was thinking about what you want to be corrected(without surgery) when working on an idea to fix my face, I saw the face puller thread and the one that was about making the midface shorter and drew it in paint :lul:
But it has some other things added that I was thinking about. For myself, I can feel my cheekbones and hook my thumbs under them. If I could make something that "attaches" under them(Lower part) and something behind(the upper part with the 2 arrows pointing) that would move the brow ridge a bit forward I think as the bones are attached there. In combination with the maxilla being moved forward(Which is a good thing anyway), creating a more compact midface, a wider mouth, a prominent chin and high visible zygos. Maybe I can slay :lul::lul::lul:

Ill try building some autistic machine and probably die :lul:

Btw I have autism if you didn't notice it already and NO I'm NOT gonna buy the premium version

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Lorsss
Idk about all this shit man fucking with bones on your face like this I feel like you can fuck your shit up royally much easier than you can make improvements, this seems harebrained as fuck to me

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
or just get a lefort 3 lol..

would you like to join the gropu chat of the facepulling researchers?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
So basically I was thinking about what you want to be corrected(without surgery) when working on an idea to fix my face, I saw the face puller thread and the one that was about making the midface shorter and drew it in paint :lul:
But it has some other things added that I was thinking about. For myself, I can feel my cheekbones and hook my thumbs under them. If I could make something that "attaches" under them(Lower part) and something behind(the upper part with the 2 arrows pointing) that would move the brow ridge a bit forward I think as the bones are attached there. In combination with the maxilla being moved forward(Which is a good thing anyway), creating a more compact midface, a wider mouth, a prominent chin and high visible zygos. Maybe I can slay :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 149085

Ill try building some autistic machine and probably die :lul:

Btw I have autism if you didn't notice it already and NO I'm NOT gonna buy the premium version
with this shit you will just end up with a underbite dont do it you wont be able to move your zygos and shit

Yes I would like to

with this shit you will just end up with a underbite dont do it you wont be able to move your zygos and shit

No you wont get an underbite its gonna be perfectly fine, also you can move them

I can feel my cheekbones and hook my thumbs under them. If I could make something that "attaches" under them(Lower part) and something behind(the upper part with the 2 arrows pointing) that would move the brow ridge a bit forward I think as the bones are attached there. In combination with the maxilla being moved forward
Just drill your cheekbones and browridge with screws and pull them bro. You have bonesmashing, bonedrilling and bonepulling combined. jk
Giphy

How come I'm not invited?

Attachments

• 1572299779518.png
    1572299779518.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 5
Imagine your parents walk up on you with that abomination of a "device" they'd think your into some kinky fucked up shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
holy fuck some people are retarded

dude you have extrme autism this is what hard mewing does.

Just open your maxilla and put lemon juice inside

Yes I would like to

No you wont get an underbite its gonna be perfectly fine, also you can move them
you dont have any evidence that this will work go build and use one yourself if you really believe it will help instead of fucking up your face completely
this will just dislocate your jaw 100% the maxilla will not move but the jaw will and even if the maxilla does move it will dislocate the jaw with those black strips you drew
DEN dislocated jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01