Just pumped and dumped a girl

Aqualad

Aqualad

Gold
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, panjeet currycel, ambi and 1 other person
Fake but if real you should have fucked them all bruise their wombs

whole lotta lies

As claviculars biggest hater I already recognize this post did he steal it from you?

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig
Women if they like you will find a way to fuck you. Simple period.

insane title

Ur a bouncer? Height and frame size?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
i cant stop caging at the fact i copy pasted the same thread

Dnrd must be the jews