"Just put ice on your testicles bro"

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
allegedly if you put ice on your balls you will boost your testosterone and energy. I have no idea if this is real or some pseudoscience, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try it out. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
882B1368 25D1 4D29 9972 AE2EF39E167D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ChristianChad, Growth Plate and 1 other person
allegedly if you put ice on your balls you will boost your testosterone and energy. I have no idea if this is real or some pseudoscience, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try it out. :ROFLMAO:

Sungazing is more effective and less painful
DDE305F3 2D94 4EAF 9E95 02F50AAA80A8
He says some studies suggest sun exposure to the testicles can increase testosterone levels "by 200%". "Since men today are diminishing in testosterone, it's a really great, natural way to boost that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Sexually Disabled and jaw_is_law
I don't think it is necessarily true. Heat can reduce sperm count as sperm are heat intolerant. Therefore, preventing overheating focally would prevent sperm loss. This obviously doesn't mean that it would increase testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I don't think it is necessarily true. Heat can reduce sperm count as sperm are heat intolerant. Therefore, preventing overheating focally would prevent sperm loss. This obviously doesn't mean that it would increase testosterone.
Lots of anecdotal evidence though some guys even tested t before and after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Sungazing is more effective and less painful
View attachment 1769831
He says some studies suggest sun exposure to the testicles can increase testosterone levels "by 200%". "Since men today are diminishing in testosterone, it's a really great, natural way to boost that
just fry all the sperm in ur testies theory