Just rage quit online exam

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Decided to do exam after not touching material for a long time, tbh didnt know wtf was happening so just unplugged my pc mid way and imma say my breaker went off cause my parents turned on the AC and it overloaded the line 😭😭🤣🤣 dumbass teacher should buy it since its hot asf rn 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, wollet2, ascension and 3 others
I wish i cared boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, wollet2, ascension and 1 other person
Decided to do exam after not touching material for a long time, tbh didnt know wtf was happening so just unplugged my pc mid way and imma say my breaker went off cause my parents turned on the AC and it overloaded the line 😭😭🤣🤣 dumbass teacher should buy it since its hot asf rn 💀
Dark triad based badboy

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Salieri
Jfl based dude but make sure to study hard next time you can become anything you want

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
Jfl based dude but make sure to study hard next time you can become anything you want
ya it used 2 be easy i didnt realize i forgot everything 💀

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
ya it used 2 be easy i didnt realize i forgot everything 💀
Reminded me I gotta study grind over summer just for the chance to have a human experience through education and money

Fuck my life 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Salieri
Reminded me I gotta study grind over summer just for the chance to have a human experience through education and money

Fuck my life 💀
real (im gonna cut everyone off and buy a one way ticket to argentina and become a brick layer)

• Love it
man my life is shit i just rage quit an exam to
jerk off and go on an incel forum

life will unironically only get wose

• +1
Half my online exams I just searched the questions up and they came up on google

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Salieri
I wish i cared boyo
Sad life. I wish we all cared because i certainly dont and i dont believe others are much different from me.

But it was funny.:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri and Curry Suicide