Just ran into my old bully he is only 5'6 and bald

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
This prick would always fuck with me and he was way taller then me at 14-16 I was like 5'2. And the weakest guy in school he always bullied me the popular kids would always egg him on to fuck with me. Last time I had a class with him I punched him after he relentlessly made fun of me for having a crush on some foid. After punching him he almost broke my nose.

I grew to 5'9 still kept my pretty boy face this nibba now has tattoos he is roid maxxed no hair and looks 35 at 22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, SAQUIB66, Napoleon de Geso and 8 others
Guy was legit an athelete prettyboy 5'6 at 15 but never grew gear fucked him up hard and he looks awful

Probably could still beat me in a fight but he socially looks fucked I even made a condscending remark about his height he looked visibly mad but couldn't do anything because there were police nearby

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ranjeet Dipshit, SAQUIB66 and 2 others
Sometimes things just work out. Although I have had bullies who I made up with me and my old bully made up in college before dropping out but this guy specifically was a dick sometimes karma is real

Guts Vs Griffith GIF - Guts Vs Griffith - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Should have stalked and beat him

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Krakowski
One of my middle school friends stopped me a month or so ago.
We were about the same height and he kinda mogged me as a kid in terms of face, but now he's a turbomanlet, fat, beardcel and looks way older than me.

I'm shocked by how some people my age look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
One of my middle school friends stopped me a month or so ago.
We were about the same height and he kinda mogged me as a kid in terms of face, but now he's a turbomanlet, fat, beardcel and looks way older than me.

I'm shocked by how some people my age look
Yeah 22-28 is only peak male looks if you take care of yourself otherwise deterioration starts by 16.

• +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and HeightPilledum
I remember a friend of my friends kept annoying me, harassing me for no reason ect when I used to play ps4. A few years later my friends invited him to our gym to show him how to workout.

What I saw made me cage so hard. He was 5’6, obese with a subhuman bidelt. I went to show him how to do dips and I started repping out 30kg weighted. He couldn’t even do one. He was very quiet then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and Deleted member 11126
I remember a friend of my friends kept annoying me, harassing me for no reason ect when I used to play ps4. A few years later my friends invited him to our gym to show him how to workout.

What I saw made me cage so hard. He was 5’6, obese with a subhuman bidelt. I went to show him how to do dips and I started repping out 30kg weighted. He couldn’t even do one. He was very quiet then
More brutal then my story. At least this ex bully could still kick my ass. When you get mogged in strength looks and social class there is no way to recover especially if the person you bullied was lower then you it really reflects how fallen you truly are...

you should kick him in the nuts

More brutal then my story. At least this ex bully could still kick my ass. When you get mogged in strength looks and social class there is no way to recover especially if the person you bullied was lower then you it really reflects how fallen you truly are...
It was crazy because I never knew how he looked like and he didn’t know how I looked jfl. The fact that he was 5’6 with such a mouth was so funny.

you should kick him in the nuts
I would manufacture some situation where he put me in a self defense state and legally put him down.

But at the end of the day his own shitty life is revenge enough not worth it I want to be happy in my own life more then I want to hurt him.

This prick would always fuck with me and he was way taller then me at 14-16 I was like 5'2. And the weakest guy in school he always bullied me the popular kids would always egg him on to fuck with me. Last time I had a class with him I punched him after he relentlessly made fun of me for having a crush on some foid. After punching him he almost broke my nose.

I grew to 5'9 still kept my pretty boy face this nibba now has tattoos he is roid maxxed no hair and looks 35 at 22
Great now bully him to death (in gta v)

I see the high school bully a few times a week and it's always brutal seeing him. He's a broke fucking loser with no real prospects and no chance of having a family of his own.
Looking into a mirror can be so soul crushing :feelswhy:

Nightstalkermaxx and go kill him bro

That's what happens to most bullies. Life fucks them up to absolute subhumanity.

Good for you one time bullies were not successful in life
Now ruin his entire life JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back