Just realised how weak my mouth is

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Ive been chewing 10 pieces of gum for 10 hours now, and my entire mouth is aching.

My upper palate is aching, the right side of my jaw is aching (only side im chewing on cuz assymmetry in the messetor), and even .y chin is kinda sore.

We are supposed to chew so much more than we do, and not chewing in childhood is the reason our jaws are fucked

C1A4DD05 DF6F 4FD0 9BB8 4A39A9C3A3DA

You need to chew evenly on both sides. I know that in your mind what you're doing makes sense, but it will backfire.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
How come?
When your right arm is stronger than your left arm from jacking off, do you hit the gym and only bench with your left arm?

No lol. Train both evenly and the gap will diminish.

You don't know why you have asymmetry. It could be simple muscle imbalance from chewing on one side. But it could be actual bone asymmetry etc, with relatively evenly developed masseters. If this is true, making one masseter stronger is going to place uneven torque on your jaw, and cause it to remodel in an even more asymmetric way over time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
When your right arm is stronger than your left arm from jacking off, do you hit the gym and only bench with your left arm?

No lol. Train both evenly and the gap will diminish.

You don't know why you have asymmetry. It could be simple muscle imbalance from chewing on one side. But it could be actual bone asymmetry etc, with relatively evenly developed masseters. If this is true, making one masseter stronger is going to place uneven torque on your jaw, and cause it to remodel in an even more asymmetric way over time
My right ramus is smaller than the left, which is also a reason why im only chewing there.

So youre saying that my ramus on the right will become even smaller if i chew there?

My right ramus is smaller than the left, which is also a reason why im only chewing there.

So youre saying that my ramus on the right will become even smaller if i chew there?
No, more likely your jaw will become tilted sideways

Whatever happens its not going to be pretty, use your brain

Ive been chewing 10 pieces of gum for 10 hours now, and my entire mouth is aching.

My upper palate is aching, the right side of my jaw is aching (only side im chewing on cuz assymmetry in the messetor), and even .y chin is kinda sore.

We are supposed to chew so much more than we do, and not chewing in childhood is the reason our jaws are fucked
DONT chew that much bro im warning you i chewed falim gum for long hours and suddenly my jaw started to make popping sounds and turns out i probably have developed tmj from chewing.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
DONT chew that much bro im warning you i chewed falim gum for long hours and suddenly my jaw started to make popping sounds and turns out i probably have developed tmj from chewing.
I had those popping sounds on the first day, first minute that I started chewing... and another factor why my genes are shit
Don't care though I still chew hard gum 1 hour a day