Just realised I need to go to ER

J

jflkiefmaxxing

New Gen
Living like a normie never realised I had a Bimax protrusion and a receding chin from looking down at my phone too much and bad posture. I look like a monkey from my side profile (literally). I got it from sucking my thumb up to 7 years of age now I’m stuck with it (16). When I Progress my jaw my face has more width and my airways are more pronounced. Probably the reason my face has less forward growth and a bigger head. The black pill really has done some irreversible damage to me and no amount of soft maxing can fix this. Will have to wait till I moneymax cuz the NHS is dogwater (won’t even give me braces). I’ll nvr be able to slay most I’ll achieve is HTN

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and halloweed
i know its over and it never even began but in my heart it was so real:incel:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
You are 16. You have so much time to focus on saving up and fixing whatever physical issues you have, if that's what you really want. "Slaying" won't provide affirmation in the way that you're hoping btw, but I truly hope you get the chance to find that out yourself.

If this issue is the most important issue in your life then you just have to treat it that way and optimize your life for solving it. You have nothing but time. It is literally never over. Don't succumb to fatalism and cynicism, it's a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and jflkiefmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, jflkiefmaxxing, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Living like a normie never realised I had a Bimax protrusion and a receding chin from looking down at my phone too much and bad posture. I look like a monkey from my side profile (literally). I got it from sucking my thumb up to 7 years of age now I’m stuck with it (16). When I Progress my jaw my face has more width and my airways are more pronounced. Probably the reason my face has less forward growth and a bigger head. The black pill really has done some irreversible damage to me and no amount of soft maxing can fix this. Will have to wait till I moneymax cuz the NHS is dogwater (won’t even give me braces). I’ll nvr be able to slay most I’ll achieve is HTN
post pics

Living like a normie never realised I had a Bimax protrusion and a receding chin from looking down at my phone too much and bad posture. I look like a monkey from my side profile (literally).
it’s cuz ur black

• +1
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
Most of the time it’s over, let’s be real
I seriously disagree. If you treat it as the most important issue facing your life and invest all of your resources into fixing the issue then there are absolutely no reasons the vast majority of people can't find the correction they're looking for. It's only ever over if you give up and optimize for something else in life (which isn't necessarily a bad thing - looksmaxing is an unhealthy obsession).
What's that rune dawg? What does it do?
Othala rune - often used to represent community, so typical blood and soil symbolism.

• +1
Reactions: Acion