Just realised Ive been rotting on this forum for almost 5hrs now

Mr_Bombo_mogs

Mr_Bombo_mogs

Iron
Unironically no amount of softmaxxing, bonesmashing ,gym, surgery could ever fix this mess
Shoud JBWmaxx already and meet Elliot

Attachments

• 1719342517787.jpeg
    1719342517787.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20240625_20_07_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240625_20_07_38_Pro.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Michael Jackson maxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and BlackpillRemedy
There's not so many ways to ligthen skin without damaging health, anyways if you got whiter nothing can fix that side profile.

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
There's not so many ways to ligthen skin without damaging health, anyways if you got whiter nothing can fix that side profile.
IK I mean rope

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
LTN in the US, MTN in west African countries/South asia, subhuman in Europe. Tbh if you’re tall with good frame you can run aggressive BBC game but otherwise you look too FOB. Get dreads, tattoos, and gymcel muscles so you can at least play a niche.

• +1
Reactions: nword49, greywind, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
LTN in the US, MTN in west African countries/South asia, subhuman in Europe. Tbh if you’re tall with good frame you can run aggressive BBC game but otherwise you look too FOB. Get dreads, tattoos, and gymcel muscles so you can at least play a niche.
I am really tall and frame mogg my family but its just not enough most black guys in UK heightmog (mostly sudanic/Congolese) but I do think Im a LTN in UK it is a lot closer to USA in some sense to the rest of europe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and butterworld
at least I won’t be alone rotting here this summer, ltn sorry west African brother

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Ltn in Europe too

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs and butterworld
I am really tall and frame mogg my family but its just not enough most black guys in UK heightmog (mostly sudanic/Congolese) but I do think Im a LTN in UK it is a lot closer to USA in some sense to the rest of europe
Well if you’re in the UK then I would bump it up to LTN. If I were you I’d get dreads, tattoos, and workout/take roids asap. Then you can play the “Aggressive masculine BBC” role which automatically makes you a slayer as a BBC. Physique frame and dick is everything for FOB blacks so max out those characteristics and run bad boy BBC game.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, blatonslatt and Mr_Bombo_mogs
Thugmaxx but you might get stabbed

Thugmaxx but you might get stabbed
I have 2 tiktoks accounts dedicated to this one for my inner autistic-rasicst-schizo and the other for my big dick energy to mask nt.drc if i get stabbed too there is a beauty in war

Inspiration, don't give up yet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, greywind, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Side profile is fine?

black bro you only need gym. you mentioned you are already tall lmao just fix your skin or get surgery but SMV wise you can fuck snowbunnies if you start gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian
Unironically no amount of softmaxxing, bonesmashing ,gym, surgery could ever fix this mess
Just geomaxx to Somalia or Sudan and you're good to go bro.

anyways if you got whiter nothing can fix that side profile.
Its bc of the skull, he's africanoid so its pretty common this type of side profile

You’re ugly because you have horrible under eye support and zygos, not because you’re dark.

Original you:

IMG 6002

You with Malar + undereye implants + rhino:

IMG 6010

(This shitty morph already ascends you, and irl the ascension would be even better).

Ascension is within your reach, all it’ll take is mandatory malar and under eye implants, then rhino and other procedures if you want to further enhance your face.

You can cry about being ugly all you want or you can take action and become tyrone, it’s up to you.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, jisko32, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
You’re ugly because you have horrible under eye support and zygos, not because you’re dark.

Original you:

View attachment 2999354

You with Malar + undereye implants + rhino:

View attachment 2999363

(This shitty morph already ascends you, and irl the ascension would be even better).

Ascension is within your reach, all it’ll take is mandatory malar and under eye implants, then rhino and other procedures if you want to further enhance your face.

You can cry about being ugly all you want or you can take action and become tyrone, it’s up to you.
Even with morph he is dark as shadow

You give the best advice on this forum tbh

You look like objects in my toilet bowl