Just realised my join date correlates to my inceldom

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Joined Oct 31, 2019

While sluts were whoring around in bunny outfits I was registering on this site..

This is me when the account was approved by @Sergeant :

This was my neighbors:

That’s so brutal, incel is rotting at home online while sluts are getting anal sex in their rabbit outfits a few metres away. It’s one of the most blackpilling events when it happens to you.. I was going to join them but I didn’t have any Halloween outfits. Then I looked at the mirror and realise that I was dressed like a school shooter and decided not to go as it was too scary.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3328 and Blackout.xl
you will never breed

Me too brother. I rotted hard on halloween. Wasn’t going to any parties because no one wants me to appear at their party. I give off bad vibes. I have loser aura while all the niggas I used to talk to have champion aura :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
just the fact that we ran into this forum at some point correlates with out inceldom tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Blackout.xl
Me too brother. I rotted hard on halloween. Wasn’t going to any parties because no one wants me to appear at their party. I give off bad vibes. I have loser aura while all the niggas I used to talk to have champion aura :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
Over bro. I wasn’t invited too even though I mow the neighbours driveway lawn. Next time I will command my dog to shit there

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
just the fact that we ran into this forum at some point correlates with out inceldom tbh
The exact time I started looking up FaceandLMS videos is when I realized I was turbo incel in HS (May 2019)
Over bro. I wasn’t invited too even though I mow the neighbours driveway lawn. Next time I will command my dog to shit there
Indeed brother. Get revenge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748 and Alt Number 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back