Just realized how bad my social anxiety really is!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Went outside to buy some food and I felt really paranoid like if everybody is from the cia or fbi and wants to kidnap me. Also I didnt look anyone in the eyes since It felt really shitty. Man its really over for me especially when school starts again. Might just sit in the last row in the corner so nobody sees me or talks to me. Its fucking over for many men. Society expects men to be alpha and outgoing and always crack jokes and if you arent like that everybody hates you and wants you to die especially if you are ugly too.

• +1
Reactions: Jack
me too man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2756 and HighTGymcel
No social anxiety
Just bad face

jUsT tAkE sOmE aShWaGaNdHa BrO0o0o0o

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and autistic_tendencies
Self reflect dude
Do you really want to be like this?
If no, then start making changes, slow and steady ones that will lead you to a better state.
Start going out more often around people, and stop being a hermit indoors. When classes start, force yourself to sit in the front center till you can't stand it anymore. Slow and steady wins the race.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 2581 and Mateusz74
Self reflect dude
Do you really want to be like this?
If no, then start making changes, slow and steady ones that will lead you to a better state.
Start going out more often around people, and stop being a hermit indoors. When classes start, force yourself to sit in the front center till you can't stand it anymore. Slow and steady wins the race.
Just be more confident bro :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Over and DidntRead
Seriously leave the house and find ways to socialize with as many people as possible.

it gets worse or comes back if you don’t actively socialize.

ignore all the other guys on here saying it’s “bluepilled” to try to fix your social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Over
Just be more confident bro :soy::soy::soy:
Workout on confidence like a muscle, force yourself to be in social situations and try to increase how long you manage. Or don't it's up to u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Learn to meditate ASAP.
And it's useful to keep these things in mind. People are so self-obsessed that they can't stop thinking about themselves even if you literally crapped your pants they'd be to busy to give a shit.

In addition to this, there's scientific evidence that people don't find you as repulsive or unfriendly as you think they do.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
I litterally get diarrhea and vomit before going to anything related to work/school/parties...

• So Sad
Reactions: chadrone96
The reason i don't like doing groceries (because my parents ask me to from time to time) is because i'm shit at Math and i feel like i won't be able to avoid being Ripped offed by greedy Merchants. :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:

I hate being :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: being LOW IQ is so dehumanising i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 1464
The reason i don't like doing groceries (because my parents ask me to from time to time) is because i'm shit at Math and i feel like i won't be able to avoid being Ripped offed by greedy Merchants. :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:

I hate being :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: being LOW IQ is so dehumanising i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
tbh

GODDAMN ISIS RATS ARE MAKING ARE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN INTO SOCIALLY ANXIOUS

WELL GET THOSE RATS

• So Sad
Reactions: Jack
My social anxiety is worse, I feel like everyone is staring st my ugly ass and talking hella shit, I also get extreme panic attacks/anxiety/stress when with people I don’t know in class that it gives me a crazy fatigue light head.

I am weak cause I am ugly, really can’t do shir as a subhuman