Just realized how rare (AUTHENTIC) 6'0 actually is

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
So i am 6'4 and I know the whole "average white zoomer is 6'10" or some shit. This is retarded as fuck. 6'0 would be about to my nose or mouth and when i walk through the school everyone is at my neck or less. In fact out of my whole school theres probably no more than 20 people who heightmog me (out of 3 thousand). Btw its not even like some manlet school either I go to blue valley west (bomb my school if u want idrc jfl) which is a rich people school so they would get plenty of nutrition. Even only counting the whites not much are actually a authentic 6'0. Most are 5'9-5'11 larpers. I might do a experiment with tape measure like the shit on tiktok. 6'0 is not as common as you think, 99% is larp, mismeasurement, or height with shoes on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, EzikoIsHere, 5.5psl and 21 others
So i am 6'4 and I know the whole "average white zoomer is 6'10" or some shit. This is retarded as fuck. 6'0 would be about to my nose or mouth and when i walk through the school everyone is at my neck or less. In fact out of my whole school theres probably no more than 20 people who heightmog me (out of 3 thousand). Btw its not even like some manlet school either I go to blue valley west (bomb my school if u want idrc jfl) which is a rich people school so they would get plenty of nutrition. Even only counting the whites not much are actually a authentic 6'0. Most are 5'9-5'11 larpers. I might do a experiment with tape measure like the shit on tiktok. 6'0 is not as common as you think, 99% is lar, mismeasurement, or height with shoes on
no height for your face

• +1
Reactions: j05 and 9Romance
i was measured at 183cm in the evening in 2018, now im 181cm, did i shrink?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, IMOGYOU and Subhra26
i was measured at 183cm in the evening in 2018, now im 181cm, did i shrink?
could be years of spinal compression. The only way you can shrink is bone degradation which is usually caused by malnourishment, some disease or old age

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
7ft here, you're right, there's almost no authentic 7 footers around the globe, most of them are the 70% percent of height males which are like 6'9-6'11

It's nasty when you think about it

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, sub5outsider, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
7ft here, you're right, there's almost no authentic 7 footers around the globe, most of them are the 70% percent of height males which are like 6'9-6'11

Very true

This guy must live in Guatemala or something

Been saying this forever.

Met a zoomer 14yr old today who's mum told me he's 6'5", turns out he's just over 5'11".

If a guy is actually 6', and u not in fucking Rotterdam or a Bosnian village, or some Congo war camp, u will notice him as 'big'.

If a guy is actually 6'2" you will notice him as 'tall'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, nope, Yerico7 and 3 others

5'9 and 6'0 are two different worlds really. 5'11 is larpable tho but or some reason i can still tell the difference between 5'11 and 6'0

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and IMOGYOU

Met a zoomer 14yr old today who's mum told me he's 6'5", turns out he's just over 5'11".

If a guy is actually 6', and u not in fucking Rotterdam or a Bosnian village, or some Congo war camp, u will notice him as 'big'.

yeah 6'0 people usually have certain proportions. i can tell just from proportions alone how tall someone is i dont even need to stand next to them

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
So i am 6'4 and I know the whole "average white zoomer is 6'10" or some shit. This is retarded as fuck. 6'0 would be about to my nose or mouth and when i walk through the school everyone is at my neck or less. In fact out of my whole school theres probably no more than 20 people who heightmog me (out of 3 thousand). Btw its not even like some manlet school either I go to blue valley west (bomb my school if u want idrc jfl) which is a rich people school so they would get plenty of nutrition. Even only counting the whites not much are actually a authentic 6'0. Most are 5'9-5'11 larpers. I might do a experiment with tape measure like the shit on tiktok. 6'0 is not as common as you think, 99% is larp, mismeasurement, or height with shoes on
the average height of all males around the only is 5'7 and only 6% of male population around the world is 6'0

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
the average height of all males around the only is 5'7 and only 6% of male population around the world is 6'0
literally 3 out of 50. id say this still varies a little if you subtract ethnics or poorer countries out of the equation but it would still be uncommon

Where I live average zoomer is 5'11-6'0

literally 3 out of 50. id say this still varies a little if you subtract ethnics or poorer countries out of the equation but it would still be uncommon
in curryland where average height is 5'5 less then 2% of men are 6'0 or above JFL

@St.TikTokcel

When Walking into Public at 6ft I heightmogg at least 90% of people

• +1
Reactions: ilcristiano7
if u were to actually measure them without shoes i highly doubt.
I have 7 close friends and only 2 of them are under 6ft.

also how tf does a 6'0 person become 6'5. jfl

So cope.
I'm 6'1 and it's literally like 1/3rd of the people at my gym that heightmog me or are my height
Rarer is 5'2 because I barely see any of them except maybe like 1 a day

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I have 7 close friends and only 2 of them are under 6ft.
again how would you know this without accurately measuring them? Im not saying its false. Maybe they are quthenrtic but you cant just use what they say or how tall you think they are

again how would you know this without accurately measuring them? Im not saying its false. Maybe they are quthenrtic but you cant just use what they say or how tall you think they are
We actually did measure each other we're autists it's so over

So cope.
I'm 6'1 and it's literally like 1/3rd of the people at my gym that heightmog me or are my height
Rarer is 5'2 because I barely see any of them except maybe like 1 a day
gym copers have higher hgh so i dont doubt that. also are u sure ur 6'1 barefoot?

We actually did measure each other we're autists it's so over
oh ok. Autism jfl but even then its still a case of selectors bias since people of the same heights tend to hang around each other anyways. For natural reasons usuallty, for example: taller people are on basketball team so they become friends. or it could just be that you connect with people who are similar to you and since you are all tall autists you can relate better

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
oh ok. Autism jfl but even then its still a case of selectors bias since people of the same heights tend to hang around each other anyways. For natural reasons usuallty, for example: taller people are on basketball team so they become friends. or it could just be that you connect with people who are similar to you and since you are all tall autists you can relate better
Most of us have been friends since we were kids idk

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
could be years of spinal compression. The only way you can shrink is bone degradation which is usually caused by malnourishment, some disease or old age
i sit down 18 hours a day

If there are 10 guys in the room 6ft man would prob be 3rd tallest, sometimes 2nd. Call it whatever you want but it's definitely a decent height and since the West is swarmed with ethnics now it will become even more rare.

i sit down 18 hours a day
probably malnourished. Also you can sit down and still get compression. As long as your spine is upwards it is being compressed by gravity

most people LIE how tall there are
4+ people in me class (and 1 not in class) lied about their height (there are all 7-10 cm shorter what they say)

If there are 10 guys in the room 6ft man would prob be 3rd tallest, sometimes 2nd. Call it whatever you want but it's definitely a decent height and since the West is swarmed with ethnics now it will become even more rare.
i feel like ethnics are a coinflip. Theyre either hella tall 6'3+ or hella short. (unless indian, mexican or asian, then theyre always short)
Whites are rarely hella tall usually their just decent height like 5'9-6'0 so on average i think thats what makes them statistically taller

And if a guy is 5'9" you will notice him as Stallone.

2658554 44609613 0 image m 6 1624509267406 1

so from your mouth to the top of your skull its only 4 inches?

youre a noob height detecter

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
6’0 doesn’t come up to nose or mouth of a 6’4 person, more like up to eyebrows since average length from pupil to head is 11-12 cm and 4 inches is 10 cm

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
u play any sports

6’0 doesn’t come up to nose or mouth of a 6’4 person, more like up to eyebrows since average length from pupil to head is 11-12 cm and 4 inches is 10 cm
my foreheads about 2 inches and eye and nose area is also 2 inches

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901 and TUSSELEIF
Cope, you must be 6’8

How are you mofos reach that height like do ya all eat a whole bull for dinner

my foreheads about 2 inches and eye and nose area is also 2 inches

This makes me think u r just another manlet inflating height

in curryland where average height is 5'5 less then 2% of men are 6'0 or above JFL
I think if u exclude malnourished people curry average height is prib around 175cm, same as west.

There's a dude in my curry office who is 5'5" and he gets laughed at, thus huge fat high caste guy even calls him chotu

What? This is absolute bullshit. Simple statistics tell everything. If 5'10 is average For young people then 6ft is less than one standard deviation from average. Ergo its not rare at all and its not a mogging Height.

The shorter ones here probably overestimate the height of others, when I see people 10m away often I think they‘re way taller than me until I walk next to them and we‘re equal in height.

What? This is absolute bullshit. Simple statistics tell everything. If 5'10 is average For young people then 6ft is less than one standard deviation from average. Ergo its not rare at all and its not a mogging Height.
Hes telling the truth there are less tall people in highschool because a lot of tall people with low estrogen or late bloomers only slowly achieve tall height in late teens early 20s. I grew half an inch this summer, I am 6'1.5 now but even at 6.1' basically no one is my height or taller in my hs

So i am 6'4 and I know the whole "average white zoomer is 6'10" or some shit. This is retarded as fuck. 6'0 would be about to my nose or mouth and when i walk through the school everyone is at my neck or less. In fact out of my whole school theres probably no more than 20 people who heightmog me (out of 3 thousand). Btw its not even like some manlet school either I go to blue valley west (bomb my school if u want idrc jfl) which is a rich people school so they would get plenty of nutrition. Even only counting the whites not much are actually an authentic 6'0. Most are 5'9-5'11 larpers. I might do a experiment with tape measure like the shit on tiktok. 6'0 is not as common as you think, 99% is larp, mismeasurement, or height with shoes on
Ok giraffe

Legit tbh I’m 6’3 and live in a rich area of the uk that is mostly white and I rarely see people taller than me. Guys always try and tell me I’m 6’6 so they can claim 6’ jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7